Chapter One

I'm copying and pasting from google docs so parts come really quickly

1

PART ONE

It was a cool autumn morning, the leaves on the trees were red, yellow, purple, brown, and orange. More than half the rainbow was colored on the falling leaves of this cold season. Birds and crickets were chirping as the frogs were hiccuping. One bird, who was blue and white, looked off into the distance, a big flaming ball started to seek its way through the clouds.

Then, while the sun started to rise, a light blue and a white rabbit hopped out of bed.

"What a beautiful day!" The bunny said as she stretched her wings open wide. Her bed was messy as it was covered in stuff from her kids playing on it all the time. She took a look at her mate, Carrots, and footed out of the master bedroom. Like always, it is a normal day in Bunziking. Peace was at its highest and there were no worries for the kingdoms for almost four seasons. Besides the battle against all of the kingdoms and Thunderwing trying to stop it. There were better days in the old kingdoms.

She yawns and walks down the kingdom halls, with a smile on her face. She walked down the stairs and with a light green spark on her horn, she got out tons of food and cut it up, and stuffed it in the oven. She got to the last step, and the whole dining room was filled with breakfast foods! "Come downstairs, kids time to eat, and then I'll get you off to school," she said.

The rainbow, winged rabbit then heard paw steps coming from the stairs. It wasn't a small green and white rabbit, like usual. It was instead a brown and white rabbit, with big ears and big dark blue eyes. "Hey Rainbow Bunny," he said with a grin. Rainbow looked over to the brown and white rabbit and she saw him look at the counter. Then he walked over to the big table filled with pancakes, muffins, eggs, donuts, sausage filled with ground carrots, and cabbage. "Oh, it's just you," Rainbow sighed, "Well good morning Carrots."

"I will go get the kids ready when they're done then they'll eat." the holder of the element Reality said. "Fine." the holder of the element Imagination replied. So Carrots padded back upstairs to wake the kids. When he got there, standing at the end of the hall stood a blue and white rabbit with a blue horn and green eyes. Just like her mother, Rainbow. "Oh hey, Bluebird." Carrots greeted her.

Bluebird walked closer to her father and hugged him a good morning. He smiled as another small-sized bunny stepped out of his green-colored room. His dark blue eyes glimmered in the sun's yellow gaze coming from the window of the room across him. His radiant light green wings fluttered. His green splotches were as bright as the green grass of the valley nearby. "Good morning Greenpaw '' Carrots greeted.

"Hey dad!" he said with his overexcited personality like Rainbow's father. Finally, one small rabbit hopped out of her room, she was the youngest, Bluebird was the oldest and Greenpaw was the middle child. Her glorious wings shimmered a pink color casting a beautiful light on the hall in front of her. She was a full light pink rabbit with white markings like Rainbow, and a darker pink splotch around her eye like Carrots. She had one green eye on the left side where her darker pink mark was and one blue eye on the other. Surprisingly, she had both a horn and wings! She had a light green horn as well as light green magic.

"Good morning," Carrots spoke, "Feathertail." All three of the siblings each have a similarity. There is Bluebird, she has a horn with blue magic. Greenpaw who had green wings. And Feathertail, who had both horn and light green wings.

"Time to get ready for school kids!" Carrots said as he walked to where the three rooms were aligned. One room was pink for Feathertail, one was green for Greenpaw and one was blue for Bluebird. "Get into your showers little ones." Carrots blurted. All the bunnies went into their own rooms into their bathroom and began bathing.

Carrots hopped downstairs to see his wife drinking coffee sitting on a lounging couch in the living room. The living room was painted shimmering white so glass stained windows could shine brighter. There was a huge flat-screen TV hanging on the white shimmery wall, it was on the channel news 234. "You watching the news of the kingdom eh?" Carrots questioned. "I guess." Rainbow Bunny replied, "I haven't checked it in a while so why not?" she kept chatting, "Anyway, are the kids getting ready?" Rainbow Bunny asked Carrots standing there watching the television. "Uh yes, they are!" Carrots replied, now looking at Rainbow's face, "there in the shower now." that's when he heard bunny footsteps padding downstairs, It was Bluebird.

Bluebird was carrying her carrot toy in her magical horns blue sparks. Her wet pelt glimmered a shiny clean white and light blue as she went over and sat down at her chair and began munching on pancakes with veggie sausage on top.

Bluebird's parents were having a conversation in the living room. Privately, they walked to a corner of the room where a coffee table sat and pulled it over, revealing a secret hideout. They pulled out a ladder and began slowly climbing down into the secret hide. Once they got there, they continued their conversation.

"Carrots," Rainbow asked. "Yes," Carrots replied. "Let's talk about which one of our kids should we make the leader?" Rainbow talked. "No we should not yet maybe later, our kids are only five four, and two." Carrots answered. "Well it won't be that long before I pass on Carrots, I'm 27 years old, I only have about 80 years left of my life." "80 years is a long time Rainbow." Carrots smoothly said, "stop stressing about everything."

They then heard not one but two little rabbits coming downstairs as well. "We should probably get out of here," Rainbow said, "The kids are coming downstairs.

The two heroes climbed back up the ladder and back into the shimmery living room. They heard Greenpaw and Feathertail eating the eggs and the donuts. "You guys ready for school?" Carrots asked the three little bunnies. "Sure we are!" the trio of baby bunnies said together. The three bunnies then went to school.