Chapter 1

Cassie Sanders

It was the start of winter in Seoul. I rubbed my palms now and then to keep myself warm. My sore eyes glanced at the clock once again. It was half past 3 in the morning. I was worn out from my continuous presentations in the morning and here my boyfriend is adding to my misery. I sat up on the couch and yawned for God knows how many today. I looked around and found the empty coffee tins and Doritos. Grabbing my fluffy coat tighter around me I decided to check on my boyfriend and drag him back home. I let the cold air sweep me in a bubble filled with memories. The long winter nights where I was laying on his chest, cuddling and whispering promises of tomorrow. The time when the world spinned a little slow while we were lost in our world of cozy romance. Engaging ourselves in dreams of a future filled with hope. I convinced myself that the changing pace in our life was necessary for us to grow more in our field of work.

Of course, it's never easy to be the girlfriend of a man who is a member of a world-famous boyband. Dating Jungkook was never easy. The chaos was never ending but we spell perfect together. I exited the room I was waiting in and closed the door behind me. My thoughts were swirling over him making my lips never suspend the smile.

I was there with him at every stage of his life. Right from his high school dance performance and now his concerts. At every stage of life, we learned things together. The tides were rough yet beautiful. Cruising with each other through heaven and hell was what made us never break apart when things were hard for us. The ever blooming love for him made it bearable when he announced us to the world. He was the best boyfriend one could ever dream of. Not to forget the fact that he was the most sort guy in the world. Girls would kill to be in my position but his heart was all mine to own. I owned his heart all to myself, just like how he owns mine.

The hallways leading me to his cabin carried memories of me and him running around which soon ended in a hot make-out session.

How I wish my boyfriend will be a sweetheart for the night and obediently gets home with me, without his temper tantrum.
I got plans for this weekend and here he is draining my already exhausted form by spending his weekend in his stuck-up studio.

This winter should be romantic weather for couples, still and all I am an exception! I do have a cuddly handsome boyfriend, but fate had funny plans for me.

My Danceholic bunny!

I was secretly envious of the couples who were having a peaceful weekend with their significant half, while I on the other hand found it hard to have dinner-date with him. This weather is something you should spend with Netflix and cuddles, not on the floor when it's snowing out.

Winter in Seoul would tick off your nerves and you feel nothing but anger. But I have a creature who loves winter more than a bear. Of course, she is, cause she is the winter bear's, baby bear, Arianna Wilson. Kim Taehyung's girlfriend and my best friend.

My steps finally ceased when I came face to face with his studio's door. I entered through the dark brown door that lead me to him. It's been 9 years of us dating and he still spread the tingles whenever he gazes at me while dancing. He gracefully moved his toned body to the beats of his new album. The sweat dripping off him was making him glow like a firefly. Though he was sweaty he looked ethereal. The soft and cool winds were swaying to the beat along with my sinfully hot boyfriend.

Not only do I have a weirdo as my best friend but a boyfriend who is crazy himself. He drives me crazy with his routine. Talks apart!

I am stuck up like a sack of tired potatoes.
Argh!!!

I expected a hey or at least a wave. It's been days since I last visited him in his studio and all he did was look at me with his coldness. I shut my eyes to the coldness sweeping my body with his stoic expression. Not that I didn't want to visit him. It was him who didn't like my visits terming it in an adorable way like I was distracting his mood to a romantic fool.