Chapter 5

Jeon JungKook

I smiled in two days when my eyes landed on my promise ring that was back on Cassie's finger. Arianna and Cassie had removed Taehyung's and my promise rings. I was glad to see them wear it back. She was elegantly dressed in her office outfit. Taehyung and I were equally awestruck looking at our girls. Our daze shattered when they walked past us without greeting us. She shrugged our presence and headed towards Arianna's car.

Taehyung asked Arianna, "Where are you going, baby?" Looking at Arianna ignoring him once again Taehyung skipped his steps and wrapped his hands around her wrist.
He was trying hard not to growl at her which wasn't something any of us didn't notice. "I am talking to you, Ari. Tell me where you are going. You can't expect me to sit at home knowing you are heading out late and it's not safe outside. I don't mind driving you there. I'll drive you and pick you up, and so does Jungkook to Cassie.

Arianna was fuming at him and she harshly yanked her wrist."It's none of your business. Stop acting as if you care when you don't," she scoffed at him making Taehyung lose his temper. He trapped Arianna by the bonnet of her car. Her hands were already in his hold and he leaned his body over hers. His right hand held her nape and tilt her until his breath burned her face. I rushed to his side knowing he would do something he would regret.

"Hyung, calm down. Hyung, ease calm down," I tried to lose his grip but man he was deadly angry. Nothing could shake him unless it was Arianna. And expecting Arianna to calm Taehyung down wasn't a sight we could ever witness at the moment. Cassie was beside me trying to hold me back. She sent me a look that said, "Don't go."

"I dare you, Arianna. I dare you to say I didn't care about you. I fuxking agree I was a fucked up mutt for treating you badly. I deserve your cold shoulder. Nevertheless don't ever talk about my love or care. You knew this will drive me crazy than it does to any of you. You knew I'll fuxking lose everything.

You knew I would choose you over anything in a heartbeat. Don't ever say that. I had cared, I care, and I'll always care for you more than anything. I cannot lose you, Ari. I'm scared of losing you. And I love you, you arrogant, stubborn, annoyingly beautiful woman. I fuxking love you so much!" He cried to her expressing his raw feelings. I saw Arianna's eyes congested with tears. Her eyes smudged her hardness and softened h

hmm"Your love made me feel unloved. Your love made me feel I wasn't important as you claim to be. Your love made me feel you never cared. And you can't fight when I say how I feel," she whispered back. I heard him gasp in pain and his grip around her loosened. I held him in my arms as he was about to hit the ground when Arianna turned on her back and reached for her car. I hugged Taehyung who broke down in my arms.

Cassie Sanders

I couldn't bare looking at Arianna. Her eyes brimming with salty liquid made my heart clench. She soon composed herself, not letting them down. The Presentation went well and we were driving back home. No words could comprehend our feelings right now. Throughout the presentation, I was zoned out with Jungkook's innocent face ruling my head. Though Arianna was hurting she made sure the presentation was perfectly done. It fascinated me to find her being so calm and collected after such a confrontation with Taehyung. I smiled in delight when I saw Arianna secretly eyeing the picture of Taehyung during the presentation. The way she pecked him through her screen muttered, "I love you too baby. I'll always love you Taehyung." Though she didn't let down her mask of being strong and valiant, she was hurting over her harsh words towards him.

Arianna was never one to get furious at her loved ones. Never treat them with her coldness. Her anger fades away faster than fog but she loses her limit when she is disappointed. When she loses her value, her rage outstrips all. She can be the cruellest person you have ever met when she does. I have never seen someone who can hate her loved one to this extent or fall in love with the most hated one to limitless bounds.