Chapter 7

Jeon JungKook

Taehyung and I arrived home from the agency quite earlier than usual. Bang PD and the agency undertook the issue and suppressed the paps from causing wildfire out of nothing. I scrolled through my message box to find a text from Jin hyung

Jin Hyung
"Things are sealed so it won't be a legal issue from their side. And if at all the sick mitts decide to ruin your reputation by leaking the news they would rather regret it because our Army will never let us down."

I sighed and relaxed back in my seat and held my phone for Taehyung to read the text. After a curt nod, he looked out the window lost in thoughts. It was the agency chauffeur to drop us back home just in case for safety measures. Thanking the chauffeur and bidding him goodbye we headed to my apartment.

I began to cook Cassie's favourite and beg for her forgiveness. This was too much and too bad to tolerate today. I was minutes away from killing the arsehole. His taunting words were hitting me to the rock bottom of lucid thinking. My actions were shunned and I ran out with tears clinging to the shore of my eyes. I heard Cassie call me Kookie in her beautiful voice. She was calling out for me. It felt too real to be left alone as my hallucination. The strained tears were grazing my cheeks and my lips were tucked under my teeth.

My eyes travelled along her gorgeous face. Her beautiful smile. I saw my younger self following the moments she made in the air playing with the soap bubbles. It was a video of Cassie and me when we went to the carnival on a double date with Ari and Tae hyung. Her smile, the way she looked at me, the way she calls me sweetly through her beautiful kissable lips, the warmth-filled hugs, her sweet giggles, everything little thing about her made me miss her more, and love her more.

Silent tears were streaking my cheeks and dipping down my shirt blotching a wet spot. I sat beside Tae hyung and watched the video chuckling in mirth at watching the woman I missed to death. I smiled through my tears, seeing her smiling. Then played various photos of Arianna. Taehyung was madly in love with that woman. She was his universe. His breath. His soul.

"I don't think I can last more than this Jungkook. I'm losing it without her. The little woman is ravaging my calm and controlled calibre. I fuxking can't go on without Arianna. I'm done. I need her back. And the words of Daniel. They keep haunting me. I might fuxking turn nuts if she let me be on my own tonight." Taehyung muttered with heavy emotions resonating with seriousness. His slight whimpers made me hold his hand and pull him in for a brotherly hug. He needed it badly.

To lighten the mood I asked, "Hyung do you remember we were angry at them during the carnival? It was like they forgot our existence and left us behind like a third wheel?"

He wiped his eyes and chuckled, "Yeah I do, one of the most beautiful memories. They were acting like a couple, so to get back our position we took both in separate directions and enjoyed the carnival. They were sulking when we separated them," said Tae hyung, smiling at the memory.

"Okay hyung, let's get ready to get our girls back," I said and Tae hyung nodded. We bathed and dressed in a pair of sweatshirts and Jeans. We both were smiling recalling the memories with them while cooking their favourites. Once we were done with the dishes we created them neatly on the table.

"Hyung, can you get me the candles?" I yelled.

"But Ari is allergic to candles, Kookie," Taehyung reasoned and borough in a vase of roses.

"Sorry--- my words were hanging in the air when the door opened. My scrutinised eyes widened in surprise at finding Cassie in front of me. I stood rooted as being shocked would be an underestimation. Tae hyung gave me a slight nod and patted my shoulder before he rushed out of my apartment and ran towards his within a second. I stared at her wordlessly with my eyes congested with tears. My tears leaked when she crashed her arms around me and pulled me in for a hug.