He Knew She Was Trouble When She Walked In

Author Apple's greetings!

I'm here to meet you all in my new book.

Title : He Knew She Was Trouble When She Walked In

My new romance novel. Kindly support guys. Not a fan-fiction, natheless you can imagine the cast. Its upto you!

THE BOOK IS OUT

Prologue

Arianna Reynolds, second year med school student of King's University attracts the hottest player to ever exist in the city of London, Damon King, who practices his internal training for cardiology.

She was bewitchingly gorgeous, and alluringly innocent. A perfect angel with good grades and a little devil who loves chaos.

Damon King, the most arrogant bad boy and the most cruel heartbreaker. His world toppled when she entered all in her glory as his junior.

She excited him, and challenged him when she acted blind to his charms. His excitement turned to anger when she punched him. He was everything she hated in a guy. Nonetheless, she found him slowly changing for her.

Her brown orbs always seemed to tempt his heart with a whirlpool of exotic emotions and he was sucked into it whenever she locked his gaze with him.

----------------------------------

"You are mine Ria," he yelled slamming her onto the nearby locker.

"No. Not now! Never will," she deadpanned with annoyance.

"l love you," he confessed nearing her petite figure, invading her personal space. Her breath clogged for a second as she was stunned with his confession.

Her eyes hardened again when she said," No, you wanna play with me. No side chick games with me Damon," Pushing him back lightly she looked away.

He suddenly slammed the locker harsh enough to grab the curiosity of the crowd in the hallway.

"Hey! Listen everyone here. I, Damon King, is head over for the girl in front of me. I am in love with Arianna Reynolds. I'm in love with My Ria. Mess with her, I'll gladly dislocate your bones and make your smile tooth free. Get lost now!" He confessed with a dreamy grin looking at Arianna's parted lips.

"You can love? Love me? That's trouble boy," she huffed espying the gossiping crowd.

"No. I knew you were trouble when you walked in baby. And it was all that punch that did the magic."

"You high on drugs?" she gasped.

"I need you Ria, I mean it, trust me. It's no sick game of mine. I am head over heels for you. Please, just give me a chance," he begged her with moist eyes, closing the distance again. His forehead on hers making her eyes close on their own. 

Flashes of his words echoed at the back of her head. His games and his reputation as a playboy. Will this work? Her stance grew guarded as the cruel heart breaker was confessing with vehement emotions stirring in his eyes. 

"Prove that your intentions are true," she said, pushing him back from her personal space. Leaving him drowning in her thoughts, she walked away from him.

"You are mine Ria. I will prove myself worthy of your love. You belong only to me," he promised to himself, watching her retreating figure.

*****************************************

A/N

Here we go with the prologue. Please support my new book. Awaiting your response. Please make my work a great hit chocochips!❤❤❤❤❤❤❤