Chapter 2

Cassandra Sanders

The ringing sound of my phone caught my attention and woke me up from my sleep. It was my manager. Rolling my eyes I threw the mobile back on the nightstand and stretched my limbs. My drooping eyes searched to locate the alarm clock only for me to find it in the corner of the room. It must be Ari since it was thrown randomly by her side. I checked the time on my phone once again. It was early dawn when sleep greeted us. Even after tiring ourselves to exhaustion watching random k-drama their harsh words pinched our hearts with pain now and then. Arianna couldn't sleep in peace since she was so used to Taehyung's cuddles. Her glossy eyes trying to swallow the tears before they rolled down her cheeks didn't go off my notice. I on the other hand wasn't the one with the heart of steel knowing JungKook's scent was nowhere near me. Though I stole his hoodies and sweatshirt to pass the night away, I missed the warmness of his body. When I woke up it was noon at 1. pm. Arianna's face was dumped into her pillow, which was battling the light from reaching her eyes. I moved from the bed and groggily made my way to close the blinds in a way, that they won't disturb her. Then I skipped my steps to the bathroom and did my morning routine.

After freshening up I started to prepare lunch for us. After 35 minutes I was done. I peeked at her room to find her in the same position. As Ari was a heavy sleeper, it was quite hard to wake her. I shook her first, no response. I opened the curtains, she rolled herself like a silk moth with the duvet this time. I chuckled at her childishness.

Wake up Ari, the last chapter...
Dun...dun...dun...

I grabbed all the speakers and woofers connected to my mobile and blasted. Within seconds I heard a high-pitched voice screaming Cassieeeeeeee! Declining the sound set-up, I walked in laughing hard. Her sleepy eyes were digging holes in my head.

I sang, "Wake up sleepyhead." She made an irritated face before she stomped her way towards the bathroom.

Narration

The morning wasn't very pleasant for Jungkook and Taehyung when they woke at 8 in the morning. Though sleep didn't greet them enough last night it wasn't bothersome. Their chest heaved in disappointment and regret the moment they hit their cold beds. The chills and coldness never left their hearts. Being cuddled up with their girlfriends was the only source of comfort in their hectic routine. Feeling their arms around them and their breaths providing warmth was the drug of sanity.

Their worried hearts found no way to solve the argument rather it was clouded with their commitments and come back with their swollen male ego. They didn't want to accept the fact that they were failing without their attention.

It wasn't an hour or so when they felt the energy drain too fast for their liking. They were losing their spirit to continue and it made sense with their hearts heaving to dissipate the coldness it felt. The burning ache was because of missing the attention of their significant half. No morning kiss or goodbye hug had taken a toll on their spirit. An obnoxious feeling of being lost conjured their bodies. Deciding to greet their girlfriends and apologize for their stupidity they were off home sooner than the other days.

Jeon Jungkook

I was seated in the passenger's seat of Taehyung's Cadillac, my head pummeling in pain reminiscing about the pained expression of my girlfriend. The emptiness that coursed my heart today was unbearable. Just a look at her was enough to make me go on with relief, but a morning without looking at her beautiful face made me brood internally. I was at fault but the punishment felt barbaric to me. I knew it was cynical of me to behave the way I did but I didn't expect her to ignore me as she did today. She ignored my existence and left me in cold sheets without her love.