Chapter 7:

Changed the cover 🤭
————

Tubbo knew for a fact he was no match for Dream. Not on his own, at least. But what could he say to get people on his side?

Sapnap, Karl, Quackity and Wilbur are dead, Tommy's angry at him for the time being, and going up to someone and saying 'will you help me kill Dream so I can stuff him into a box to add to my collection' will definitely get people nervous.

But, Tubbo has set 'harmless' pranks before. And he does know a little bit about redstone, enough that would be useful.

So, that's what he did, he laid out a trap, and then went off to find Dream.

***

It didn't take long for Tubbo to find Dream, and when he did, he told him that he knew where Sapnap might've gone.

Tubbo wasn't dumb, he knew that if he were to randomly jump over his tripwire, it would be obvious.

So, he kept up his normal, cheery act, skipping along as he led Dream to the trap.

As soon as the reached the trip wire, he very easily stepped over it. The blonde however, didn't quite notice it. When he triggered the trap, the ground underneath him opened up, causing him to fall.

He landed in water underneath, but the ground soon closed again.

Tubbo grinned, taking a deep breath he let out a worried cry, "Dream!" He yelled out, "Dream can you hear me?!"

Dream struggled to keep his head over the water, he barely had any room. "I'm-" He gasped for air, "I'm okay! Don't worry I can figure this out!"

"I'll go get help!"

"No, Tubbo don't!" Dream tried to tell him, but then couldn't tell if Tubbo was already gone. "Tubbo?"

Tubbo didn't answer, he stayed right where he was, being dead silent. Dream wouldn't be able to escape, he knew that for a fact, he'd just have to wait.

Tubbo could hear Dream struggling to swim. He could hear the water splash around underneath, and then bubbling.

It took a while, maybe a half hour, but soon the struggling stopped, so Tubbo opened up the ground and stared down at the water pit.

"Out of all of them, I'm most disappointed that you were the easiest to trick." He told the drowned Dream.

Dragging Dream out of the pit, he started to take him back to his house, all while giggling along the way.

***

There was a frantic knock at Tubbo's door the next day, it scared him awake and he had to quickly go see who was there. "Hm.. yeah?" He glanced up to see who was there.

"Where's Dream?" It was George, and he didn't look happy.

Tubbo blinked the sleep out of his eye, "I don't know..?"

"I know you know, I heard you tell him you knew where Sapnap was."

"Yeah, and then I showed him," He rubbed his eyes, "And then Dream left."

George didn't look convinced, "Can I search your house?"

Tubbo glanced down the hall and then nodded, "Go ahead."

George pushed past Tubbo, immediately checking all the rooms. Tubbo followed his, discretely, clutching a glass shard behind his back.

He soon stopped, "He's in there." George also stopped looking, turning to face Tubbo.

George tensed up, seeing Tubbo's expression, "What do you have behind your back, Tubbo?" He asked, backing away cautiously.

"Dream's inside the box. Better go check, George. Same with Sapnap, and Karl, Quackity, Wilbur.."

George's eyes widened hearing Wilbur's name and then he shook his head, "You're joking."

"You should've done the Georgie-thing and slept in. Maybe your fate would have been different." Tubbo said before throwing himself at George, swiping the glass shard at him.

George screamed as he fell back, hitting his head in the ground. He tried to keep Tubbo away, which shouldn't have been so difficult considering Tubbo's size and George was also much older than him.

Panicking, he kneed the teenager in the gut, who cried out in pain from being winded. With one last effort, he stabbed the shard down into George.

George stopped trying to fight him, and Tubbo avoided looking at the mess underneath him. With a sigh, he got up, dragging George into the box room.

Taking the axe that was propped up against the wall, he started to hack away at George.

He stopped, hearing a dark chuckle behind him. Turning around, he was met with Schlatt. "Quite the work you did, Tubbo."

"What are you doing here?" Tubbo asked, stopping to take a breather.

"Just came to see what George was up to, coming to you. And I wanted to see what you do to them once they're dead."

"Oh." Tubbo looked down at the mess that used to be George. Taking a box, he started to collect the parts and stuff them inside.

"So why a box?" Schlatt went over, crouching down.

"When Karl fell, I didn't know what to do so I put him in a box." Tubbo mumbled.

"Hmm, I see." He nodded, glancing at all the boxes in the room. "So you got Wilbur and Dream?" He tilted his head, noticing the two new boxes.

Tubbo nodded, "Mhm."

"What does your annoying friend think of this?" The president asked.

Tubbo blinked, looking at the ram hybrid, "You mean Tommy? He..." He averted his gaze, "He wasn't happy with me."

"Hm." Schlatt hummed, standing up, "I see, well good luck with that then. I'll see you later, Big Guy." He said, leaving.

Tubbo watched Schlatt leave, and then smiled. It was nice to have someone admire his work. He liked it. With a nod to himself, he decided that he'll let Schlatt live.

After placing George's box next to Sapnap and Dream's, he left to room to clean up, changing his shirt and washing his hands.

With a giggle, he skipped outside, going to enjoy the rest of his day. Maybe he'll pay a visit to Tommy. Oh, but Tommy's angry at him.

Maybe Tommy isn't mad anymore, he better go make sure. He then set off in the direction of Pogtopia.