Chapter 9: Ending

And here we are
Umm
Tw for implied assisted suicide :/
————

They were all gone in the matter of days. Eret, Fundy, Bad, Skeppy, Niki, everyone.

They all had their own boxes, and Tubbo moved them out to his living room. Tubbo stopped caring soon after he killed Tommy,

He spent all his days staring into space and holding Tommy's box in his arms. He had no one else to sit with him anymore, besides Jschlatt.

That was, until there was a knock on the door, which pulled Tubbo away from his thoughts. He stared at the door, waiting for someone to burst in anyway, but they didn't.

With a sigh, Tubbo got up to see who was there. Opening the door, he was met with Technoblade. "Hello." He said with a monotone voice.

"Hi." Technoblade nodded, "I'm glad to find someone else here, this entire place is like a ghost town."

"I wonder why."

"Mhm." Techno shrugged, "Anyway, it's nice to see someone else, I guess."

Tubbo stared up at Techno, being silent and then he smiled, "Would you like to come inside?"

The hybrid eyed Tubbo suspiciously but nodded, "Sure..." He brushed past Tubbo.

Tubbo closed the door behind them, "Make yourself at home, just don't touch the boxes!"

Techno raised an eyebrow, his eyes glancing to every box there. He took notice of the doodles on the side, causing him to chuckle lightly.

"Um so..." Techno looked around some more, "Do you have any idea where Wilbur or Tommy went?"

"They're around." Tubbo hummed, sitting down again.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means they're around."

Techno rolled his eyes, "Okay, whatever." He said, sitting down in an armchair. "So what are in these boxes?"

"Nothin' much!"

Techno felt himself grow irritated with the kid being so strange, but shrugged it off quickly. "Okay, if you say so."

Tubbo stared at Techno from across the room, a wide smile slapped across his face. Techno did his best to avoid meeting Tubbo's gaze, looking everywhere except his direction, even as the silence grew uncomfortable, he didn't do anything.

Tubbo started to get to his feet, "I'll be right back! Stay here!" He chirped before dashing off to his room.

Techno watched Tubbo go, and once the coat was clear, he opened up a box with two crudely drawn discs on it.

He couldn't begin to describe the sinking feeling he got when he got a good look at the box's contents.

It was horrible. He felt like the contents were beyond recognizable, but at the same time he could pin point exactly who he was staring at.

Tubbo was right behind Techno, clutching an axe in his hands. "What did I say about touching the boxes?"

Techno didn't turn around, instead he ducked out of the way, just barely avoiding the swinging axe. He swiftly delivered a kick to Tubbo's chest, not holding back.

Tubbo screamed in pain as he was knocked to the ground. Techno grabbed Tubbo's axe, and then held the boy down with his foot.

Techno watched Tubbo struggle to get free, his adrenaline rush clouding his thoughts. He shook his head, throwing the axe to the side.

"I'm sorry, Tubbo-" He said quickly, hating to have to do this. Still holding the kid down, he rested a hand across his eyes, and then slam.

He looked away as he bashed Tubbo's head into the floor. Wasnt the worst thing he's done before, but it still made him feel bad.

Tubbo blinked as he felt overwhelmingly dizzy. He tried to fight away the feeling of consciousness leaving him. He tried to get up when the weight on his chest was gone, only for him to collapse again and fall unconscious.

***

Tubbo came to a few hours later. The sky was dark, and Technoblade was long gone. Tubbo shakily got to his feet, hiding his face in his hands when he stood up to fast.

When he recovered, he stared around the room, just barely remembering what happened.

He stumbled over to Tommy's box, closing it up again and holding it close to him. He felt a song in his chest, and for a moment he wondered what it was.

"Oh." He said. Regret. That's the feeling.

"It's a little late for that now, isn't it?" He asked himself.

"How do I make it better?"

"You can't."

"I can! I just... have.. to." Tubbo scrambled around his house and then found his last empty box. "Yeah. Yeah..! See? I can make it better!"

He hummed, starting to draw another picture on the box, and when he was done, he went off to find Schlatt.

***

Schlatt caught on quickly when Tubbo came over, and gave him an empty box with a bee drawn on the side.

"I don't know if I can do that, Tubbo. Not good for my image."

"No one's left." Tubbo said quietly.

"Seriously?" Schlatt blinked in disbelief, before he started laughing, "Really?! You got all of them. Wow I didn't know you had that in ya! Crazy!"

Tubbo didn't respond, just shuffled awkwardly. "Make it quick, please."

"For real?" Tubbo nodded and Schlatt shrugged, "Okay.. uh.. just sit down, try not to think about it."

Tubbo sat down in one of the chairs, staring up at Schlatt. Schlatt was searching through a chest of his, "Anything in particular?"

"An axe." Tubbo suggested and Schlatt pulled out his best axe.

"Okay, close your eyes." Schlatt went over, "It will be as quick as possible, okay?"

Tubbo nodded and stared at Schlatt one last time, flashing him a devilish smirk which Schlatt returned.

***

It was fairly easy, Schlatt thought to himself as he cleaned up his axe. He hummed a little song while doing his work.

Soon he started walking to Tubbo's house, he carried the box in his arms. When inside, he glanced around. "Quite a collection you've built up, Tubbo." He said, "Crazy."

Placing the box inside, he took out his flint and steel, lighting the entire house ablaze once he was outside again.

He turned his head, staring into the bushes.

Technoblade peeked his head out, making eye contact with Schlatt. The two stared at each other for a couple of seconds before nodding and walking off in the same direction.