Chapter 2:

I'm really tired lol but enjoy chapter 2
————

Tubbo got down on his knees, starting to clean the blood off of the floor and walls. "Jeez, Sapnap." Tubbo giggled, "You sure did make a mess!"

He glanced over at the Sapnap box, as if he was awaiting a response. He nodded, "You're probably wondering what happened to your friend, Karl." Tubbo hummed as he rinsed off a cloth in the water bucket that sat beside him.

"It was just today," Tubbo began, "Karl and I were hanging out and.. he just slipped. And to be honest, I was scared at first. Just watching as Karl tumbled down the cliff to his death, it was scary! And I was afraid I'd get in trouble so..."

He smiled, "You know the rest! Shoved him into a little box and you helped me bring it here!" Tubbo dropped the cloth into the bucket and stood up, he stared at the two boxes.

"It was all really a big accident, so... no hard feelings." He grinned and left the room, locking it behind him.

He stopped to make sure no one was around before going back overground, no one was around still so Tubbo took that opportunity to run and dump the bloodied water into the small river nearby.

***

Dream sat by the window, watching as the sky got darker as night fell. George walked over to Dream, "I was told that Karl is missing too." He told Dream.

Dream glanced at George, thinking, and then he nodded. "Maybe they went off on some sort of exploration together."

"You'd think Sapnap would be considerate enough to tell us." George rolled his eyes, soon yawning. "Well whatever, that makes sense. I'm goin' to bed."

Dream grunted in response, looking out the window again. He couldn't help but feel anxious when he thought about where Sapnap could be.

Sapnap would definitely tell him and George if he were to go on an expedition alone or even with Karl.

Dream sighed, knowing that there's not much he can do yet, and he went to his room to sleep.

***

Tubbo was back in the archives room, thinking that he'll have to move the boxes, just in case.

He figured if he were to take them to his house, they'll be safer. Less lonely. Tubbo reached for Karl's box, quickly retreating his hands. "Oh, right."

He looked down at his bloodied hands, huffing. Wiping his hands off on his pants, he instead reached for Sapnap's box first. "I'll be right back, Karl." He chirped before leaving.

He carried the heavy box all the way to his house. Half way there, he was stopped by Jschlatt.

"Tubbo." His voice made Tubbo stop dead in his tracks. Jschlatt went over, "Hey, what do you have there?"

Tubbo avoided eye contact, which Schlatt noticed but didn't mention. "Just a box. I'm moving some books to my house from the archives."

"The archives..." Schlatt repeated, as if he was trying to remember what that was. "Oh yeah, I remember. Carry on then." He shrugged simply before walking away.

Tubbo waited until Schlatt was out of sight before sighing and continuing on. As he got to his house, he placed Sapnap's box right by the door, "Stay here."

Tubbo ran out the door and back into the archives. He frowned at Karl's box, disappointed at how much of a mess it was now. Tubbo took Karl's box, scribbling out the K and J with a black marker.

After a few minutes of searching, Tubbo found a new box. Sighing to himself, he gingerly transferred the contents of Karl's box into the new one. "Sapnap died because of the mess you caused." Tubbo said, deadpan. He quickly smiled again, "But that's okay!" He closed the new box and started to take it to his house too.

No one stopped him on his walk to his house that time, which Tubbo appreciated. As he walked into his house, he set Karl's box onto Sapnap's, pushing them along his floor into a spare room he had.

Tubbo looked at the boxes and let out an annoyed noise as he realized he left his markers in the archives room. But, he decided not to go get them. He was tired and it was late.

Tubbo stood up and left the spare room, closing the door, and he went to his bedroom, climbing into his bed and immediately falling asleep.