𝐢. '𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬' 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞

'𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒' 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐄𝐗𝐈𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄

𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒂𝒔 : 𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒅𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 - 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒅

"Star, hey!" 

Star beamed, and while her black messy hair had been tied back, loose strands hung over her face. She let go of her suitcase as she engulfed Terra, giving her a short hug before pulling back. "Ter, you excited for your official first year in Alfea?"

Terra fidgeted with her hands, readjusting the bag that hung from her shoulder. "Surely it won't be that different, right? It'll practically be the same as all those years we've already spent here."

"But this time they'll actually let us practice magic!" Star gushed, flicking her fingers before ice swiftly crept on one of Terra's flowers, leaving it frozen.

Terra frowned. "Hey! Leave my plants alone."

Star chuckled, glancing around. Apart from the unfamiliar, odd face, Star recognised the students around her. Like Terra, the two girls had spent their whole lives being raised in Alfea, and naturally became friends after all the time they spent together. Yet, Terra got to leave in the summer as she travelled with her father and her older brother Sam. Unfortunately for Star, she had no choice but to stay back in the empty building. 

The upside was unrestricted access of even the darker magic books stashed away in different rooms. Which may have gotten Star into often more trouble than not.

Terra turned to Star, pointing behind her. "Just going to have a chat with my dad, see you back in our rooms?" 

Star nodded, watching the brunette walk away as she greeted Professor Harvey. She could never imagine one of your teachers being your parent. To be fair, Star could never picture having parents at all.

"Hey blondie." Star made Sky slightly startle, his surprised look stretching into a smile as he quickly trapped her between his arms. Star felt her her heart slightly flutter in her chest, but she plastered a smile as he let go, yet kept his hand on her arm.

"God, nearly gave me a heart attack."

Star rolled her eyes amused, a smirk sitting on her lips. "I'm flattered, but I'm no God."