𝐯𝐢. 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐞

𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐄

𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒂𝒔 : 𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒘𝒐 - 𝒏𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆

𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓

"So, what's the plan, Army Barbie?"

Star shushed Aisha, pressing her hand to her forehead, which pounded from the hangover. Her eyes were squinted at the bright light, wind blowing harshly into her face. A tense silence had drapped over the four girls as they strolled across the school grounds towards the edge of the forest, where the Barrier ended. As Star rubbed her temple, she regretted agreeing to help. Surely Bloom would be fine, specially if Aisha was there.

"Bloom, I'm curious, did you ask Aisha to come?" Stella spoke, directing her question to the redhead who uncomfortably tucked a strand behind her ear. "And if you didn't ask Aisha to come, and I didn't ask Aisha to come . . . it's official. No one asked Aisha to come."

Star watched Aisha squirm embarrassed, and sighed. "I did. I invited Aisha, because quite frankly, Bloom's not fully in control of her powers, you, Stella, are to self-thought and I am too hangover to fully compute all this pettiness."

Silence followed as Stella clenched her jaw, Bloom tried not no chuckle and Aisha sent her a grateful smile. "Yeah, thanks Star. Besides, the more the merrier. What you gonna do, Stella, dazzle it with light while Bloom struggles to light a fire?"

The redhead frowned, raising an eyebrow. "I'm right here? I get it, I lack control."

Stella sniffled, lifting her chin. "I fixed her."

"She's human, not a toy. Bloom wasn't broken to start with." Star retorted as Bloom nodded at her, muttering a small 'thank you' under her breath.

Once Terra and Musa joined the squabbling four girls, the group crossed the Barrier, heading deeper into the forest. The trees got thicker and closer, as the sky above got darker. It wasn't long before they reached the barn. Star was about to follow Aisha, Bloom and Stella towards the barn, but before she could, Musa grabbed her wrist harshly. "Musa? What's wrong?"

The mind fairy didn't answer as she winced, dragging Star to the other side of the woods, Terra following quickly behind. "I don't know. I feel something. Something's wrong."