Finding Escape

"Dude, where is this place?" Nicole asks glancing around the building Jay had brought them. Starting from the neighborhood of the building, it was looking more like a ghetto. The three friends caught sight of the bad guys that were smoking and drinking in the neighborhood and they became nervous.

They mustered courage and kept going. "I want to introduce you guys to someone who is like a friend to me, he's in a position to help us deal with that psychopath" Jay responded and climbed a narrow staircase that was inside the building.

"Are you sure we are safe in this neighborhood by the way everyone seems to be staring at us?" Brad asks.

"Of course! These guys are only staring at us because we don't look insane like them and we never will. We are only here to get ourselves prepared for war" Jay answers.

"War? That sounds too creepy to use" Nicole whines.

"Don't be a baby now, you asked to join in this fight, do you want to back out now?" Jay asks and Nicole shook her head.

"I can only back out after blowing off that motherfucker's head" Nicole smirks.

"Now that's the vibes. C'mon, guys, we are here" Jay announced and stopped in front of a door. He knocked twice and the squeaks open revealing a green-colored scattered hair guy with noisy background music coming out of the room. The green hair guy was with a cigarette and his eyes were red like he's been on drugs before they arrived.

Nicole and Brad shared a petrified glance at each other. "Jay, where the hell are we?!" Nicole demanded while she glances from Jay to the supposed owner of the house they'd come to.

"Nic, you don't have to yell, just calm down and trust me on this," Jay said and turns his attention to his green hair friend.

"Dude, this guy doesn't look normal, he looks like someone who is going to harm us any minute. Are you sure we are in the right place?" Brad whispers to Jay.

Jay groans and ran his fingers through his hair and stared up at his friend Jasper with a brief smile, "Hey dude, what's up?"

"I'm good, boy. You finally came looking for me, you must have something interesting to share. So tell me, who are these little chickens you brought with you?" the green hair guy asked Jay pointing at Brad and Nicole, and then he drags in the smoke from his cigarette.

"They are my friends, Jasper. I'm sorry they are like this right now because I didn't prep them before coming here and besides I didn't know your neighborhood was this rough you know" Jay replies and gave a light nervous chuckle.

"Hey Jasper or Bruno, I don't care what your name is, but please do not refer to my boyfriend and me as chickens. Do you hear me?" Nicole snapped at him and the green hair guy frowns at Nicole.

"Would you shut up and calm down for once?!" Jay barks back at Nicole with a glare.

"Where did you get such a crazy bitch from, nigga?" the green hair guy asked, and that caused Brad's nostrils to flare up with anger.

"Hey watch it! Don't you ever call my babe a bitch, do you understand that?!" Brad snarls back at Jasper and that caused more tension among them.

"Or else what? You'll hit me?" Jasper retorted and stepped out of his room completely to face Brad.

"Hey hey hey, can you all just calm down?!" Jay half-yells frustratingly standing in between Jasper and Brad.

Awkward silence erupted between them with hot glares from Brad and Nicole directly aiming at Jasper. While Jay's gaze was fixed on his friends, Nicole and Brad.

"Please you guys should calm down, this is not why we are here. In case you forgot our purpose here, let me remind you. We just lost a very good and loyal friend 24 hours ago to an unknown assassin, and he also kidnapped another of our friends Anna. As the clock keeps ticking Anna's life is at stake which I don't know if she's already dead by now or-"