Welcome To A Sad Murder

Hello there, welcome to reading 'A Sad Murder'. This is my first mystery/thriller story, I'll appreciate it if you can comment and vote on each episode to know your thoughts on how interesting the story is. Doing so will alert me to keep writing or stop writing it(I might not stop writing though 😋).

Anyways, just support my writing skills by voting and leaving your comments. Do not be so harsh with your words I'm just an imperfect human and not an English scholar😄.

Now about the story:

In the pursuit of her dream college far from home, eighteen-year-old Anna Greg's life takes a harrowing turn when she becomes the target of a heartless serial killer. Kidnapped one fateful night, Anna's struggle for survival unfolds, impacting not only her own life but also those of everyone she holds dear. Will she be able to endure the impending misery and rescue herself before it's too late? Embark on a gripping tale of survival and tragedy as Anna and others fight for their lives in this suspenseful journey.

Please remember to hit that shining star icon below this page. Thanks for stopping by to read my book.

Feel free to this book to your library and follow me @maryel_73 to get updates on each episode.

I remain your favorite author
Maryel 😍