Thank you Taehyung

^Fanart credits to original artist!

____

Taehyung was peacefully watching some videos on his laptop after coming home from work.

The small boy yawning softly as he stretched his tiny body out, he grabbed a big snack bowl, blankets, and stuffed animals, surrounding himself in the cute toys and big blanket.

He had wore a over sized hoodie, and comfortable leggings, he always found comfort in that type of clothing the material making it look like he was drowning in it.

He heard the front door open, the door slightly squeaking, the tiny boy still continued watching the movie though, snuggling himself under the blanket.

He heard heavy footsteps climb up the stairs, the door opening to his tired boyfriend, Taehyung looked over, looking back to watch his movie.

Jungkook dropped everything undoing his tie with one hand, taking of his suit off.

He trudged over to Taehyung, peeling the soft blanket off him, humming softly in delight as he wrapped his arms around the boy's waist.

"Welcome Home kookie~" Taehyung said as he felt Jungkook climb into the bed.

Jungkook wrapping his arms around Taehyung's waist, who ran his fingers through Jungkook's soft hair, "Long day?" Taehyung asked

Jungkook buried his face into the others stomach, nodding, "It's okay Ggukie~ now let me watch my movie," Taehyung said.

Jungkook slid himself under Taehyung's hoodie, who squeaked at the sudden movements, trying to pry Jungkook off him. The other's warm skin making Jeongguk sigh in delight.

  Jungkook didn't budge to Taehyung's fingers trying to pry him off, only wanting feeling Taehyung's soft skin.

Taehyung stopped trying after a while, letting Jungkook completely slip through, his head popping out through the top, he buried his face into the other's neck.

Taehyung kissed the other's head continuously, "Baby~" Jungkook said finally, his voice tired, his whole posture tired.

"Jungkook? Are you alright?!" Taehyung asked as he paused the movie.

Jungkook nodded, he kissed Taehyung's neck, "You're so pretty, you know?"

"I know, then such a handsome man wouldn't have been dating me," Taehyung said as he munched on some chips.

Jungkook chuckled as he snuggled into his boyfriend's XXL hoodie, that they bought it for cuddling, before Jungkook could really do anything he felt Taehyung hug his body.

"My handsome bun," Taehyung said sweetly

His fingers tangled with the others red hair, Jungkook breathed in comfort, thanking he heavens for having Taehyung.

Taehyung always helped Jungkook relax, after work Jungkook always was left scowling and stressed, Taehyung made him feel better, all he needed was Taehyung's hugs.

"It's okay bun, I'm here," Taehyung said sweetly as Jungkook quietly whimpered, melting in Taehyung's grip.

Sure Jungkook topped, was the stronger one, but Taehyung made him whimper with three words

'it's okay bun,'

Jungkook felt so special in his arms.

Sometimes, not even he could contain his feelings, he's not the only one who had to comfort the other.

The roles always switched in the house when it came to comfort.

Taehyung, almost everyday took care of Jungkook, and Jungkook did the same, it doesn't always have to be the stronger protecting the weaker.

Taehyung always protected Jungkook

And Jungkook loved that so fucking much

"Thank you bub," Jungkook said resting his head on the others shoulder after sliding himself out of the others hoodie.

"You're welcome my handsome bun,"

Jungkook smiled before snuggling into his boyfriend's lap, watching the movie with Taehyung.

He couldn't express how grateful he was for Taehyung to be in his life.

"Thank you Taehyung, for being in my life," Jungkook said

"You're welcome you muscle pig, now shut up I'm trying to watching this movie," Taehyung said

Jungkook chuckled.

"Thank you Taehyung," he whispered as he cuddled into Taehyung's arms, snuggling into his neck.