Move on

^fanart credits to original artist!

Yes Taehyung can get pregnant in this one...

:) Mprego!

Angst

-

"I hate you!" Taehyung screamed, holding his hair in pain, Jungkook trying so hard to calm his fuming boyfriend.

"No! Don't touch me!" Taehyung cried angrily, flailing his hands at the other

"I'm sorry!" Jungkook yelled back, frustrated

"I w-wasn't t-thinking!" Jungkook yelled

"N-No d-don't t-touch me! GO AWAY!" Taehyung screamed, slapping Jungkook's hands away from him.

Jungkook pinned the male against the wall, Taehyung screamed for Jungkook to get away.

"Get the fuck away!" Taehyung screamed

"I've given you too many chances!" Taehyung cried, his eyes red with anger.

"I said I'm fucking sorry! It won't happen again!" Jungkook cried

"Let go of me you motherfucker!"Taehyung screamed, throwing harmless punches at the male.

Jungkook didn't listen, kissing the males delicate unmarked skin.

"g-go awa-w-away" Taehyung whimpered, he went weak, his knees giving out.

He wasn't going to let Jungkook have it his way, Taehyung harshly pushed the male away "Fuck off!" he yelled storming out the door, but Jungkook grabbed his waist

"Please give me another chance!" Jungkook cried, making Taehyung want to give in.

"Get the fuck away from me you bastard!" he yelled slipping out of Jungkook's grip.

"That's it! We are done! I've had enough of your stupid shenanigans!" Taehyung yelled rushing out of Jungkook's house running away.

"Taehyung stop!" Jungkook yelled

"No you Bitch! Go Fuck another one of your bitches!" He yelled stomping away, Jungkook running after him.

He gripped the other's arm "Let go of me Jeon"

Jungkook didn't listen pulling the other closer, trying to calm the male, but the male was fuming.

"I SAID LET GO OF ME!" he yelled crying, "I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU, YOU , YOU STUPID FUCKER!" he yelled trashing around in Jungkook's arms.

"P-Please Tae-aehyung I-I'm s-sorry, I was drunk! I wasn't in my right mind!" Jungkook said on the verge of loosing it

"L-Let go of me! Go away!" Taehyung cried "GO FUCK THAT BITCH OF YOURS AND LEAVE ME ALONE!" Taehyung screamed gaining the public's attention.

A Old woman walked over flailing her cane at Jungkook, screeching for him to let go of Taehyung, hitting him on the head, Jungkook rubbing his head, hissing at the pain.

"Let go of him Young man!" She shrieked, Jungkook hissed again, accidentally letting the others hand go.

Taehyung using that to escape, his heart torn into pieces. Furiously wiping his tears as ran, to a place he could recollect himself.

His throat burning as he swallowed the bile away.

He just needed to escape

...