Moving in (m)

^Fanart credits to original artist, if you know them please comment it!<3

...

Taehyung set the big brown box down, clapping his hands as he smiled, he looked at his fingers, a bejeweled ring snugly resting upon his ring finger.

He smiled as he thought of his husband

"Jungkook-ah!" He yelled, he felt two hands on his waist, hoisting him up in the air.

Taehyung giggled "Ggukie! Set me down!" He giggled

Jungkook pressing the softest kiss against the males golden skin.

Taehyung laughed as Jungkook's hands traveled up Taehyung's thigh.

"How's my newly wedded husband?" he asked huskily, massaging Taehyung's thigh.

"Hm, trying to move into my new house,"

"Our new house," Jungkook growled "where we will have the prettiest little pups and where I can fuck the brains out of my pretty little husband,"

Taehyung grew red, "Jungkook! Stop~" he whined

Jungkook chuckled, picking Taehyung up, the male steadying himself by gripping his husband's shoulders, gasping as he flew in the air, his feet instinctively wrapping around his husband's waist.

Taehyung felt Jungkook push him and manhandle him until he had the position he wanted them to be in.

Taehyung giggled as his back pressed against the wall, Jungkook enclosing all the space between them, pressing his muscular body against the thin male who was quietly watching his husband caress his body.

Taehyung pressed a sweet kiss against Jungkook's cheek, "you look so handsome today," he said, pressing his forehead against Jungkook's.

Jungkook's hands travel up his chest, under his pastel blue shirt, which was littered with pretty pink flower patterns.

Jungkook resting his fingers against one of Taehyung's pretty pink nipple.

He watched as Taehyung squeaked, squirming hesitantly, imagine just how wrecked he'd be under his touch.

Taehyung gasped as Jungkook flicked his finger, Taehyung buried his face into Jungkook's neck, wanting to hide his pretty face, which was tinted with the prettiest pink.

Jungkook didn't allow that, he removed his hand from his husband's shirt, pinning Taehyung's hands against the wall.

Taehyung whimpered, adorably, Jungkook's hormones driving him over the edge.

Jungkook whispered "I'm going to fuck you right now,"

"No, Ju-Jungkook, we need to move in!" Taehyung said.

Jungkook picked Taehyung up, Taehyung facing Jungkook's ass, "Stop!" Taehyung giggled

"Stop this Jungkook-ah!" he giggled

Jungkook chuckled evilly "Never!" he said, pressing Taehyung against the bed which they had just bought.

"Jungkook! This bed is new!" Taehyung yelled

Jungkook chuckled "I know, that's why we're going to taint it right now," he said ripping Taehyung's clothes, and taking his own off.

Taehyung gasped as he felt cold air touch his sensitive skin.

Jungkook rubbing Taehyung's skin, creating very apparent hickey's, biting his soft skin.

Taehyung arched his back, moaning loudly.