His disabilities 2

^fanart credit to original author (if you know the author please tell me!)

...

"G-Ggukie! Y-You're home!" Taehyung said as he jumped up from the couch, the blanket that previously was wrapped around his cold body dropping to the floor.

"My baby," Jungkook said as he picked the male up, the male buried his face into his neck, smothering his neck with kisses.

"Wasn't my darling bored?"

"N-No!" Taehyung giggled, "look what I did!" he said, he pushed himself out of Jungkook's hands Jungkook's towards a table to grab a paper with a drawing on it.

It wasn't well drawn but in Taehyung's standards it was.

"M-My hand h-Hurts n-now I want kisses!"

Jungkook inspected the drawing, a drawing of the two on the clouds, floating.

He smiled, it was Taehyung's dream to dance on the clouds. Jungkook smiled, because it was a beautifully innocent dream, Taehyung was so innocent it hurt Jungkook's, soft heart.

"Let's massage your hands with oil okay?"

...

"O-Ow Ggu-Ggukie!" Taehyung screamed, his hand cramping.

"Sh-Sh Give me your hand," Jungkook said softly, yawning obviously tired

"Ggu is ti-ti-tired" the male stuttered, "Huh?" Jungkook said yawning again

He had woken up a little too early today, therefore he was  very tired.

"L-Lets g-go t-to b-bed!" Taehyung said, dropping the pencil in his hand, shaking his hand to get rid of the cramp.

Jungkook's eyes were drooping down, yawning tiredly, "Let's go kitten," he said

It wasn't long before the two were on the bed, Jungkook snoring softly, the CEO was exhausted, spooning his precious boyfriend as he slept peacefully.

Taehyung was still wide awake, snuggling into Jungkook's arms, he tried to fall asleep but he couldn't.

He sucked his teeth in anger, pouting adorably as he pushed Jungkook's heavy hands off his body.

He grabbed his blanket, quietly making his way downstairs, sitting on the couch in front of one of their biggest windows

Oh how much he wished he was normal, oh how much he wished that he wasn't a burden to someone, oh how much his heart hurt when he had to sit and watch and not be able to do anything.

He tried to wrap the blanket around his body but his hands cramped up  tears swelling on his eyes as he wished he could do this simple task alone.

He stared up at the beautiful crescent moon, he closed his eyes and breathed in.

Taehyung smiled as he imagined himself on the clouds, the fluffy wonders of the sky, he imagined himself cuddling into Jungkook's arms as the other softly kissed his neck.

He imagined that he saw his family again.

He wanted to join his parents, Jungkook told him that they were on the clouds watching him, he wanted to join them, and he wanted to dance with them and spy on people.

He missed his parents so much, he wished they came back from their trip from the clouds.

...

It was about 7 in the morning when Jungkook woke up to find the bed uncomfortably empty and cold, "Taehyung?" He said getting up, peeling the thick sheets off his body.

He searched upstairs his eyes widening as he couldn't find his little boyfriend anywhere, dashing down the stairs be search the kitchen and dining room before he came across the living room.

He let out the breath he had been holding in

"Oh Taebaby," Jungkook cried, Taehyung was poorly wrapped in a blanket, a pillow supporting his head to keep looking at the window, small whimpers escaping Taehyung's mouth as he shivered from the cold.

Jungkook easily picked up Taehyung, the others soft cheeks bringing warmth to his neck, "Momma?" He muttered in his sleep.

His heart ached, he hated seeing how much Taehyung missed his family.

It was when Jungkook looked into Taehyung's records he found out the boy was orphaned at age 11, his parents and siblings dying in a car crash when trying to pick Taehyung up from his school.

Taehyung didn't know of their death, Jungkook told him that they were watching him from the clouds, and since then, it was Taehyung's dream to go dance on the clouds and reunite with his family

Jungkook pecked the others unbelievably soft cheeks, Taehyung woke up at the movement, Jungkook captured his lips in his own.

Taehyung whined, his hands gripped tightly onto Jungkook's broad shoulders, kissing back sloppily, unable to kiss due to the sleep still clouding his senses.

"J-Jungkook! O-oh!" The other said quietly, his nails digging into the shoulders of the other. Jungkook licking Taehyung's neck, leaving a very apparent love bite.

Sudden knocks were heard scaring the two, Taehyung was released from Jungkook's grip, the other scurrying towards the door.

"Careful darling," Jungkook spoke knowing who was at the door, walking towards the kitchen to make Taehyung warm milk and coffee for himself.

"Jiminie!" Taehyung squeaked

The two friends engulfed in a warm hug.

"Aye Jungkook!" Yoongi said, "can I sleep in your guest room?" He asked

"Yoongi!" Jimin squeaked

"It's 7 a.m. for god's sake Jimin!" Yoongi yelled back

"Please, stay for me," Jimin pouted, Yoongi kissed his forehead, he couldn't resist the little boy anyway.

Jimin smiled

"Coffee?" Jungkook asked

Yoongi nodded, Jimin asked for milk to enjoy with Taehyung, he knew if Taehyung drank caffeine he would go crazy.

...

Taehyung giggled, chocolate smeared all around his face, Jimin mixing a pot as he felt water run down his back.

"Yoongi! You motherfuc-Fricker!" Jimin yelled trying to not curse.

Taehyung's eyes widened, "Jiminie almost c-cursed!" He said

Jungkook slapped Jimin on the back of his head, "watch it midget," he growled

"Hey!" Jimin yelled rubbing his head.

"Watch who you're hitting," Yoongi said as he ate another cookie. Taehyung huffed angrily, an adorable pout visible, "Jungkookie I wanna eat c-cookies!"

Jungkook choked on his water, his mind dirty because he mistook the word cookie for his nickname.

"Stop being dirty-minded you dinglewocker," Jimin said slapping him on the head.

Taehyung's eyes sparkled with innocence, "Did I-I say some-th-thing w-wrong?" He asked, obviously not so dirty.

"No baby you didn't Jungkook's just a dick," Jimin said, his eyes widening after realizing what he said.

"Whats a d-dick?" Taehyung asked immediately

Yoongi cracked up in the back, cackling at how innocent Taehyung really was

Jungkook spit his water out, Jimin gulped, maybe Taehyung was a little too innocent...