A small problem (m)

^ credits to original artist! (@/kookv_an_Oxygen) 

Im trying to write a version 2 of move on, might take a while, i'm super busy especially since its the holidays and school midterms.

* a brief explanation of tourettes syndrome at the end!*

___

Taehyung blinked furiously as tears and cold air stung his eyes, he twitched slightly again.

He twitched again letting out a small noise.

"You fucking fag, how do you think that you're good enough for Jungkook?" Someone spoke in front of his face.

"He-He *hic* d-does! *Hic*" Taehyung cried slapping his chest discreetly.

"Re-really *hic* He-He does!" The same person said, rudely mimicking Taehyung's condition.

Taehyung bit his lips, "Stop! T-Tha*hic* that's mean,"

The male twitched, tapping his chin, holding his sweatshirt in pain.

"You're nothing but a sped," En-Hae spat

"Stop, get away from him," a stern voice spoke.

Taehyung wiped his tears, "kook!" He cried, Jungkook holding his arms out for the small male to hold, twitching harder as he cried "kook!" He cried again, hitting his chin to get rid of the tic.

"How dare you make fun of him?" Jungkook asked

"You know for a fact that he's not enough for you," En-Hae said

"Kook!" Taehyung hiccuped again, hiding his face into his boyfriend's welcoming hoodie, hitting his chest in frustration.

"I'll rip your fucking face off if you talk about him in that manner!" Jungkook yelled, causing Taehyung to twitch.

En-Hae scowled. "what's he gonna do? Cry with his tics? What's he done for you? Cry out your name every time?" He asked with venom dripping.

Jungkook understood that the man he was talking to had a small crush, but Jungkook couldn't return those feelings to him, his heart belonged to Taehyung.

He had no right to make fun of Taehyung's Tourette's syndrome.

In fact he found his tics adorable.

Jungkook was so close to loosing it, "kook!" Taehyung cried out, his eyes red from crying, his slight twitch causing Jungkook to calm down.

Jungkook gently caressed the boys cheeks, smiling as the boy twitched and cried his nickname, Jungkook grabbing his little fist to stop himself from punching himself.

"En-Hae you better fucking move, I have basketball practice to get to," Jungkook spat, leaving him fuming in anger.

"I'm s-kook! Sorry!" Taehyung said

"Don't apologize bubba, my adorable little tiger," Jungkook said bending down slightly to peck his cheek.

"Okay, kook! But y-you're a bun-kook! Bunny," Taehyung said, hitting his chin, Jungkook stopped him and kissed the slightly bruised area.

"Tha-bun! Thank you," Taehyung smiled, Jungkook loving the new tic, he smiled, "let me get changed Tae, I have practice, you can sit on the benches and watch, okay baby?"

Taehyung nodded "bun!" He hiccuped, Jungkook honestly couldn't get enough of Taehyung, though he might have a small problem Taehyung was his everything.

Taehyung might not know but he always made feel Jungkook feel like he was accomplishing something.

Taehyung sat on the benches, waiting for Jungkook to come out the locker room, the moment he came out, Taehyung  fell in love.