His disabilities

^Fanart credits to @elvaluckim on instagram, she's super talented check them out!!

...

Taehyung was looking at the window with surprise, he was waiting for his loved one to return from work, he heard a familiar door click,

"Kookie?!" he said excitedly

"Oh darling come here," Jungkook said, his voice smooth and gentle.

Taehyung ran over to him and hugged him, Jungkook sighing into the relaxing hug as his little kitten purred.

"What did you do today baby?" the elder asked softly.

"I was watching the clouds," he said

"Did my baby get bored?

"No! I imagined t-that I was d-dancing up there!" the innocent boy responded, stuttering as it was part of his disability.

"Darling, do you want to eat?"

Taehyung nodded rapidly, "Let me change baby," Jungkook said, cupping the pretty boy's cheeks kissing his forehead.

...

There Jungkook was, shirtless, cooking breakfast for dinner, he felt two small arms wrap around him, Taehyung's face buried in the crook of Jungkook's neck.

"What's wrong baby?" Jungkook asked placing his hand on Taehyung's soft cheek.

"I'm scared," Taehyung said

"Why baby?" Jungkook asked.

"That o-one d-day I-I'll w-wake u-up a-and you won't want m-me," he said, Jungkook could feel Taehyung's irregular breathing on his neck, Jungkook turned around and grabbed Taehyung's arms and looked him in the eyes and spoke firmly

"Oh baby, I've told you, if I ever leave you. it means that something is wrong with my brain and I'm dumb. But as long as I am sane I refuse to leave you, I love you too much to do so,"

Taehyung refused to look Jungkook in the eyes, he didn't want to admit to Jungkook that he was having these horrid dreams were Jungkook left him for being abnormal.

"Baby look at me," Jungkook said lifting his chin, but Taehyung refused

"please look at my love," Jungkook spoke gently, Taehyung looked up at him, "Tell me what's wrong," Jungkook begged

Taehyung took a deep breath and said "J-Jungkook I'm having these dreams where you leave me because of my disabilities,"

"Baby, just because you have Dysgraphia, and Dyslexia doesn't mean I'll leave you,"

Taehyung whined as Jungkook cupped his cheeks, Jungkook pecked his boyfriend's pouty lips

Taehyung suddenly got distracted by the eggs, "I'm hungry, I wanna eat," he whined,

"Okay, after that we'll practice writing again, okay?" Jungkook said

"But m-my h-hand h-hurt's when I try!" he whined

"I'll be there to help you, okay?" Jungkook said placing the plate the table for him, "You want me to cut the eggs for you?" Jungkook asked

"Mhm!" Taehyung nodded, kicking his feet in the air

Jungkook slowly cut them, he placed one piece in Taehyung's mouth as he was unable to keep his hands still, he was disorientated, Taehyung couldn't stop his hands from shaking when trying to do such tasks so he'd get help from his lover.

Jungkook had absolutely no problem with that, Taehyung would stay home while Jungkook worked. 

The CEO would come home for lunch and enjoy lunch with his innocent kitten.

When Jungkook was free they always went outside to enjoy their mini-dates, Taehyung joining the CEO at work, usually going to a small cafe at the end of the day.

"Ah!" Taehyung said wanting more eggs, Jungkook placed another one in his mouth, then he ate a piece of his bacon.

"J-Jungkook! I w-wanna go to the carnival with Jiminie hyung this weekend!" he said with his wide box smile.

"Oh darling, first eat, and practice writing, then we'll plan on going," Jungkook said, Taehyung got up and placed a kiss on Jungkook's cheek, kissing the slight scar on Jungkook's cheek.

"Thank you kitten, I needed that," Jungkook said, "You're welcome G-Ggukie!"

Taehyung ran off to the living room to watch T.v.

"Hey, Taehyung! You need to finish dinner, or you'll be hungry," he said scrunching up his nose,

"No!" Taehyung whined like a child, cause he was a child, mentally.

Jungkook got up and sat next to him, he was watching a couple cartoons.

He finished his food, and continued to feed Taehyung,

"Okay baby, that's enough now, let's practice writing," Jungkook said turning the t.v off.

"Okay," the male said pouting

...

"Ow..."Taehyung said dropping his pencil, "cramps..." he said, Jungkook placing the notebook aside.

"Oh no, give me your hand," Jungkook said, he grabbed Taehyung's gently and massaged them slowly, with some oil.

"owie g-gukie hurts," he said, Jungkook kissed Taehyung's hand.

"It's okay, baby. Come here, that's enough for today," Jungkook said placing multiple kisses over Taehyung soft face.

"Kookie stop! I-It t-tickles!" Taehyung giggled,

"God you're so fucking cute," Jungkook said

Taehyung gasped and said, "Kookie cursed!"

Jungkook's eyes widened in realization, his kitten didn't like bad words, "Sorry," he whispered

"You have t-t-o get m-me icecream now! O-Or I-ill tell E-Eomma," Taehyung smirked mischievously.

"Baby, you'll get a cold, it's really cold outside,"

"B-But J-Jungkookie!" Taehyung whined

"We can go tomorrow my love," he said with the most gentle voice as Taehyung blinked slowly

"O-Okay, I-I love you," Taehyung said softly before pecking his lips, cuddling into Jungkook's hands

"I love you too my baby," Jeongguk said as he wrapped a blanket around the two, turning the t.v. on so the two could watch and cuddle.