Chapter 6

Bright: So what should we do?

Off: just wait until he is spotted again.

Max: @Singto where did you see him?

Singto: just outside GMM

Zee: Why am I not surprised he was spotted there?

Plan: because it's GMM

Max: GMM

Tul: the gay factory

Mean: they are doing a terrible job at that factory I tell you

Plan: I agree with you.

Tul: some tea?

Fluke: word on the street says they are homophobic to some extent.

Boun: when you say they do you mean the company or the actors.

Fluke: sadly both.

Max: do you mean the bl Actors or the other actors?

Prem: I heard about this. It's the bl Actors.

Singto: I see where this is going.

Krist:🤦🏻‍♂‍

Tul: can someone fill me in? I have no idea what's happening

Max: me too

Earth: me three

Boun: me four

Kao: me five

Saint: me six

Krist: I wasn't being a homophobe come on guys I acted a bl series.

Fluke: when you find yourself saying that it really shows something is up.

Earth: it's the same with the I have a gay friend so I'm not a homophobe Excuse.

Tul: from the beginning please. Tell us everything.

Fluke: Krist was doing a question and answer  on SM when a fan asked him if he is gay and he responded with an aggressive no.

Bright: I still don't get how you wanted him to answer the question.

Krist: they were expecting me to say yes I'm gay when I'm not.

Max: considering ¾ of your fan base are bl shippers you could've gone about it in a nicer way.

Tul: right! @Max we're not gay and our fans know  that we're friends but we still get asked that question a lot. We sometimes answer them honestly no or we play around with the media

Max: Exactly. Besides, There's never a smoke without fire.

Krist: science begs to differ.

Earth: it was kinda disappointing coming from you

Krist: It gets annoying that we're expected to be gay just because we acted a bl series. It gets even annoying that even after so many years of denying it I still get asked if I'm gay as if I didn't clarify that already.

Bright: fans can be pushy

Prem: it's understandable because Bright you drew the line before you started. You came in the industry knowing where your limit is and people respected it and even Win respected that. That's why you don't hear fans pestering you for fan service because you were transparent with where you stand. Unlike others who gave people hope by fan services and all that. I mean it's not surprising that you're asked if you're gay because you were dancing on the borderline of gay and straight.

Mew: I think since you've been doing fan services all these years you can just take it as fan service when you're going live or talking to your fans.

Saint: so true.

Gulf: it's not that they don't know that you're straight. They do know but still they just want you to play with their minds and give them something to talk about on social media.

Mew: another thing, these fandoms also have people who are like 40/ 50 years old, others have serious professions so they know we're working here and we're not doing this for fun so don't take everything seriously and just be flexible with yourself.

New: but the fans should also understand we have personal lives.

Plan: I think New should just not contribute to this argument at all.