Chapter 22

In MewGulf's Room.

Mew: (sets up the camera on big the tv and connects his phone. The big screen previews the screen of his phone. At exactly 2215hrs he presses the Instagram live button and they sit on the bed in front of the screen. On the side of the screen there are comments they can see clearly)

Gulf: (takes a deep breath and smiles when he sees people joining)

Mew: "are they coming in?"

Gulf: "yes p'"

Mew: (smiles) "welcome to our live. You are surprised right? Yes, we decided to surprise you with a live."

Gulf: (adjusting his hair) "thank you for joining us."

Mew: (squinting his eyes at the screen) "there are so many people joining."

Gulf: "Why are you not sleeping?" (Reads comments) "oh you were waiting for us?"
(Smiles) "thank you for waiting for us. We are here now."

Mew: (reading comments) "Yes it's been a while since we've come together just the two of us like this."

Fans: where are you?

Gulf: "uhm" (looks at Mew)

Mew: "we are in your hearts." (Makes a heart shape with two hands) "And we will always be there."

Fan: can you sing a verse from Thanos?

Mew: "this is the first request."  (Looks at Gulf. Smiles holding his thigh) "Should we sing together?"

Gulf: (leans in to the tv) "We will sing together with you. Are you ready? "

MewGulf: singing.
From the loved ones, becomes someone! Don't need to make big trouble, make it sorrow on me.
Need no such words made me injured, just snap your fingers I'll further gone.

Things are all tumbling down, it's gone now with the time.
You needn't say loud, that you love me no more. Nothing has left from now, and I don't know how I will fade it away.

https://lyricstranslate.com/en/thanos-thanos.html

Mew: (clapping his hands) "You did great. Don't forget to stream the mv too. Thank you everyone for the support. We will take the 2nd request."

Fan: can you explain the plagiarism accusations?

Gulf: (eyes bulges with panic and he looks at Mew)

Mew: (smiles disappears. Looks uncomfortable) "I already explained that and issued an apology. It was just similarity of concepts that made NCT fans uncomfortable. I took down video and issued an official apology. I'll be careful going forward so mewlions and wanjaais will not be disappointed in my work. I'm really grateful that you defended me and trusted in my hard work. (Looks down as tears falls on his thighs)

Gulf: (side hugs him and pats Mews back slowly takes over as Mew breaks down) "P'Mew was really upset and disappointed in himself. Because he works hard he really wishes his fans and the world could see it and acknowledge it but that misunderstanding almost destroyed his hard work. It's really frustrating because now the world is super sensetive and they don't really think twice so yeah everyone is really frustrated but let's not take out our frustrations on each other. We need to stand together if anything and be united during these tough times. Let's not make 2021 worse than 2020. Remember United we stand and divided we fall."

Gulf: (Looks at the screen Smiles sadly) "I'll take the third request."

Fan: please give P'Mew a big hug from us. We can't do anything so please comfort him for us.

Gulf: (smiles shyly). "Thank you. I was dying to do that." (He gets up and stands in front of Mew. He opens Mew's legs and stands between them. He hugs him to himself and whispers comforting words) "We're here for you. You're safe now."

Mew: (hugs Gulf's waist as he pours his sadness out)

A few minutes later, Mew is sleeping on the bed his suit jacket off, his head on Gulf's lap.

Gulf: (plays with Mew's hair as he reads the comments) "P'Mew is worn out. Truth is he hadn't slept very well in the last month so please be understanding. I'll take the fourth request."

Fan: this question is for P'Mew, will you act again in a bl series even after being bashed for your sexuality and BL acting?

Gulf: "would you like to get up and answer?"

Mew: (muffled) "we talked about this. You can tell them what I said if you still remember."

Gulf: "P'Mew and I discussed this after the whole commotion on the internet and tweeter. I asked him the exact same question and he said that he will act in a bl series again if the script fits him and if he passes the auditions. He really is passionate about acting and I think people should not hate others because they are different but rather should focus on the output. If he was a bad actor then it would be understandable but he is a good actor and as such people should not criticize him because he is both into singing and bl acting."

The comment section goes crazy with questions. Because Gulf said Mew was different; was he confirming Mew's sexual orientation?

Gulf: "I'll take the last request and we'll be done with the live."

Fan: can P'Mew get up and tell us he is feeling better or we won't be able to sleep peacefully knowing he is sad.

Gulf: (looks down and pats Mew's shoulder gently) "Their last request is to see you before we go. They want to make sure you're ok before we go."

Mew: (looks up at Gulf) "how's my face?"

Gulf: (wipes Mew's face his tongue sticking out) "There you're ok now."

Mew: (gets up and sits down next to Gulf again) "I'm sorry for showing you this side of me. I want to always be your happiness and provide you warmth just like a nice sunshine on Good Day. It has always been you dear fans who have kept me together. Whenever I imagine giving up I see you all waiting for me and telling me susuna so it gives me strength. And of course my family and friends and Nong right here." (Reads the screen) "yes Nong has his own category hahaha, Anyways thank you for being there for us. Thank you for coming today. We only had 5 wishes to grant so we'll see you again soon. Please look forward to Nong'sproject coming soon. Rak khun krub."

MewGulf: (waves goodbye and bids goodnight. They end the live the door unlocks)

Mew: "I'm sorry it was all about me."

Gulf: (hugging Mew) "You needed it. They needed it too. Let's go"

They go upstairs to the lounge and they pause when they see two people sitting cozily on the couch.

"Hi"...they say in unison as if they had practiced it.