Chapter 30

Singto: "So last time with those pictures you put them up intentionally?"

Zee: "it must've been to throw us off."

Prem: "I was so sad that their careers were ending."

Earth: "so they entered the group and evicted themselves not to be suspicious."

Fluke: "basically."

Saint: "we got played."

Krist: (looking at Gun) "what is this about?"

Gun: (cheeky) "I know you're feeling upset."

Fluke: (shaking his head) "you have no idea how we are feeling."

Earth: (calmly) "I'm fuming deep inside."

Tay: "betrayed too."

Mew: (thinking) "used..... really used."

Gun: (under his breath) "like I care."

Off: (standing up) "so how it started? It was supposed to be an OffGun Fun Night. we all invited you to come at the same time but no one (looking around) no one accepted the invitation."

Tay:"but we came more than once."

Mew: "what are you talking about?"

Off: "it was supposed to be the ultimate fun night. We sent special invitations and no one wanted to come."

Fluke: (interjecting) "because we were busy."

Krist: "this is ridiculous."

Plan: (sitting at the edge of the sofa) "so let me get this straight; you wanted 20 actors at the same set at the same time?"

New: (complaining) "even GMM can't handle that much actors at the same time."

Gun: "that's why we wanted to do it because no one had done it before."

Max: "madness!"

Gun: "right so when we figured we couldn't gather you around physically we tried doing it online."

Mean: (absent minded) "good thinking."

Everyone looks at him.

Mean: (is nudged by Plan) "too soon. My bad."

Off: "yes the articles were fake and so were the pictures."

Ohm: (serious) "we figured that part already."

Kao: "must've been fun then?"

Gun: (affirmative) "it was."

Plan: (chuckles) "fuck you."

Tul: (agrees with the curse) "someone had to say it."

Saint: "why did you add all those people?"

Gun: "weren't you glad your questions were answered?"

Earth: "that attitude though."

Fluke: "it's rubbing me off the wrong way."

Earth: "right! like some of us were not even curious."

Prem: "not everyone is always up in other people's businesses."

Gun: "then whatever."

Gulf: (sighs)

Off: "I thought it was helpful. Don't you guys know that you have to clear your past if you want to go far. If you're chained to your past then you can only go up to a certain point because the chains won't let you be. It was an opportunity to clear the misunderstanding. Mew you cleared the air with Art after that right?"

Mew: "Yes I did."

Gulf: (whispering) "it was not your choice to make."

Saint: "not so helpful in my case."

Gun: "too bad."

Max: "I get the confession part but what about those assignments though?"

Gun: "fan service you should've done when you were here."

Gulf: "You wanted us to have sex as fan service?"

Gun: "it shouldn't have been that extreme had you accepted our invitation."

Off: "we had planned the standard fan service but we decided to see how far you can go."

Gun: "it was unexpected to see you guys really go for it."

Krist: (upset) "you literally threatened us to do that."

Off: "it was surprising but satisfying at the same time."

Boun: "then what about the first invitation to the ship?"

Gun: "we were supposed to tell you then it was us but you decided to take it to the police."

Tul: "Who was that policeman?"

Off: "a staff at GMM. We told them we were doing a shooting and they let us have the office for one night."

Mean: "how were we able to join the group without joining it?"

Fluke: "oh yes that."

Gun: "he is an information and communication technology graduate."

Earth: "we see you using your degrees against us."

Saint: "how about the second time?"

Zee: "Singto brought us together the second time."

Plan: "I don't trust GMM members. Because you guys can't tell us you had no idea these guys were behind everything."

Krist: "I'm not appealing for your trust right now and I have no intention of doing so in the future. I'm as lost as you are right now."

Mean: "how about the live just now? Why did we do it?"

Gun: "you guys can't tell me you don't miss your fans?"

Bright: "that's never your choice to make. Whether we miss our fans or not, we'll make that call. Go on tweeter right now and see the confusion you guys have caused. There are fans out there who support every actor, imagine they had to choose one out of ten gram live to attend. Isn't that cruel? some fans were not ready or busy, you made them miss the live too."

Plan: "I see you're more concerned with the fans."

Bright: "it's the fans who has brought us here. Those people can build us and they have the power to break us. Celebrities are being cancelled everyday. We are where we are because we have supportive fans. It's not fair to put them in such positions, that's what I'm trying to say."

Gun: (clapping his hands, standing up ) "so now that everyone is here can we have OffGun Ultimate Fun night?"

THE END

You guys have been awesome. As usual, thank you for the continued support. I'm currently updating His Confusion and Sensitive. I have a big project after these two. Please look forward It.

Stay Gold💝