Chapter 10

Tul: That was heavy.

Max: it sure was. On a lighter note you did your series justice.

Earth: 😍😍I'm Tee Me Too.

Fluke: Let's talk about how they all managed to stay cute in one series.

Max: they looked cute af.

Tul: Really now?

Gulf: It is true.

Plan: @Gulf Just you wait we're coming for you.

Boun: It was a nice series.

Prem: quite confusing but nice.

Kao: I had to write down each persons fear so that I could remember. I just couldn't keep up.

Earth: tbh I don't remember what t was about.

Mew: why?

Earth: I just remember watching them being pretty in all emotions.

Fluke: like in what universe do you cry and look pretty at the same time GMM actors?

Mean: in GMM series apparently

Zee: they're doing things.

Saint: the way I waited for them to become lovers in the series.

Plan: but New decided to come out

Max: knock it off. You're going to make him feel uncomfortable with his sexuality

Mean: I'm sure his fans are doing plenty of that.

Win: sad but true.

New: besides, I've been with my gf way before I started acting I'm tee me too or even dark blue kiss, I don't know why it's becoming an issue now.

Ohm: I don't see this ending well. I mean fan services should have not been a thing at all because it has brought about fan obsession which is a danger to the actors well beings.

Bright: same. I can't help but feel like something huge is going to blow out sooner or later with all this fan drama. It's just a matter of time before we're going to get the shock of our lives that's why we have to be careful and be responsible moving toward.

Zee: Nong Saint is having a hard time with cyber bullying by obsessive fans.

Plan: is it because he is acting a straight series.

Earth: PerthSaint issue is still going on

Tay: I thought we're past that.

Zee: you are because you just heard the story once, Bitter fans wont let him be.

Krist: but aren't they both doing well?

Fluke: bitter fans was the key word there.

New: Why though?

Earth: they are saying he shouldn't be doing well since he betrayed Perth and used immoral means to get where he is.

Saint:😔cyber bullying is real

Gun: I can testify.

Gulf: 🤔?

Off: he wants to get killed.

Win: sigh.

Ohm: by whom?

Fluke: he is getting threatened by his ex girlfriend.

Tul: what kind of threat?

Earth: death threat.

Max: am I living under a rock? How do I not know all this information?

Off: we reported it to the police because it was getting out of hand. It's under investigation.

Plan: I mean some things do make sense. Imagine you're the girl dating Gun and the next you know your ex is out there planting hickeys on another boy. Like seriously guys, how do you want your ex to react to that?

Saint: they are called an ex for a reason. It means whatever I do now is none of your damn business.

Gun: @Saint. Exactly. Plus don't come to me with pictures as evidence that you're my ex. Bring me a baby or something otherwise if you don't have that, bitch I don't know you!

Mean: I see why she wants to kill you.

Earth: for some reason I can't relate to all that.

Fluke: the "straight" squad, did you hear that?

Plan: before we move on from this topic I have an ask to New

New: ask away.

Plan: on a romantic scale of  KristSingto to MewGulf how far have you gone with your gf?