Chapter 14

Fluke: can we now talk about Tharntype 2

Earth: oh yes we can.

Gulf: please go ahead and talk about it.

Plan: another movie without a story.

Bright: when you watch a series what do you really expect from it?

Plan: a good plot.

Win: I believe we had a good plot and Tharntype had a good plot too so why are you being violent.

Plan: TharnType is overrated.

Fluke: and then he decides to just declare a war.

Plan: That's my honest opinion. I don't think a series should have that much kisses or romantic scenes. You guys were happy that you got the 5th level earlier but when you really think about it, the series that were in the 1st level are better than those in the 5th level.

Kao: Who was in the fifth level?

Tay: MewGulf and ZeeSaint.

Win: BrightWin and KristSingto were in the first level.

Earth: debatable

Plan: y'all deep down know that the acting skill in Tharntype is lacking so the romantic scenes make up for it. If you really look at it objectively you'll understand what I'm saying. I for one didn't really enjoy it because of too much unnecessary kissing.

Mean: someone had to say it 🚶‍♂‍

http://group-chat/online/system_configuration/_dot/reconfiguration/in_progress/accs2-2seiz/sktnmgbpofmpkebwogzsmt-in/progress

Fluke: I have so many things to say to you but I'm more curious of the reason why there are so many links showing up in the group.

Singto: I'm also wondering the same.

Max: I thought it was my phone.

Off: I really enjoyed Manner of death MaxTul, you did  a wonderful performance.

Tul: thanks man. I'm looking forward to your new one.

Plan: I enjoyed it too.

Saint: no one asked you though.

Zee: Nong.

Mean: are we prohibited from expressing our thoughts now?

Saint: sorry.

Plan: if I say something negative you come for me if I say something positive you also come for. I think you were thinking I was going to get offended but sorry to let you know I'm not bothered so I'll say what I want to say. I enjoyed MOD because of the action and suspense that they showed all through the drama. It was a bl with some bl scenes and they didn't overdo it. I would say it was well balanced between the bl scenes, the action, the suspense with a catchy plot. Acting was so natural Overall It was perfect.

http://group-chat/online/system_configuration/_dot/reconfiguration/in_progress/accs2-2seiz/sktnmgbpofmpkebwogzsmt-/complete_reconfiguration-success.

Ohm: Guys, I was looking at all the links and I think we just got hacked.

Gaylord is typing...