Chapter 8

Things have been a little crazy lately. It's been almost 3 months since I signed with the club now. We've won every single game we've played so far which is pretty good. Beside that, everything's great. I'm finally starting to feel like home even though London will never replace the Netherlands. I feel like the team became closer than before I came in which is exactly what I wanted to accomplish. The three omegas really started to blend in more. We've even had a big team dinner at Jordan's and Caitlin's place the other day which marked the beginning of some pretty great friendships. I noticed Leah and Lia seemed pretty interested in the two girls, but Beth reminded me that it wasn't any of our business.

Talking about her, we've been pretty great. Things have only gotten better since our first fight. Still, nothing's official between us. We just never put words on what we were and I think it's better that way. It's funny to see everyone wonder. Anyways, right now we're on our way back home from our game against Everton. We won, obviously. It was nice seeing some familiar faces there.

One thing I quickly learned with this club is that the bus rides are always a good time. "So how are you going to spend the rest of the evening, ladies?" I asked everyone. "We have to babysit Jill" Viv, who was sitting in front of Beth and I, answered as Lisa joined us. "What's wrong with her?" Beth asked. "Her girlfriend broke up with her" Lisa whispered not so quietly. "She's not my girlfriend!" Jill shouted from afar. "And she didnt break up with me!" She added. "She has a girlfriend?" Leah asked from the seats beside us. "It was always complicated" Viv told her. "Wait doesn't she play for Bayern?" I asked Viv. "She does" she replied. "She really broke up with her two days before we play her team" I scoffed. "She indeed did" Viv nodded.

"You should come over" I told them. "You sure?" Lisa asked. "I am. You can all come, I don't mind at all" I answered. When the bus arrived at the club, we said goodbye to the ones who were going back home. Most of them were too tired to do anything, which was completely understandable. On the other hand, the other half of the girls were still very cranky so they did as I suggested and followed us back home.

"Are you okay?" I asked Beth when I noticed the way she was sitting in the car. I think only women do this stupid stuff, but I noticed that when we're mad, our legs point towards the outside of the car instead of towards the inside which shows closure and creates a sort of distance between the people. I've always been really observant in people's behavior since everyone has always been to scared to approach me. "Yes" she answered simply. "What's wrong?" I asked her again because I knew she was mad. "I just thought you would remember the dinner we planned to have tonight before inviting half the team over" she said with passive-aggressiveness laced all over her answer. "Oh shit I totally forgot" I mentally face palmed myself. "Yeah I figured" she mumbled as we arrived to our destination. Our whole driveway was full of cars. I think the neighbors are used to it by now.

"Can we talk?" I asked Beth once we were inside. "There's nothing to say" she replied as she walked over to the couch were some girls were talking. "What did you do to piss her off?" Leah asked me. "I forgot we had plans tonight" I told her. "You're in trouble" Lia joined the conversation. "You don't say" I sighed.

"You're staring" Leah said and at first I didn't even hear her because I was so focused. "Yeah" I mumbled as I made my way to the dining table to sit with others. The girls had put a movie on. When I looked over to see what was playing, all I saw was Beth leaning against a newbie called Anna I think. Like that wasn't enough, the other girl put her arm around Beth's shoulders. Suddenly, everyone turned around to look at me as if they could sense my rage. Normally, I would've probably started shouting and breaking things, but I've been working really hard on controlling my anger and urges. So I just got up and walked towards the bookshelf beside the tv. I could feel all the eyes analyzing my every move like eagles. "Who wants to play some card games?" I asked as I pulled out a pack from a shelf.