part 4

Hi guys I hope you haven't been waiting to long for the next chapter, guys I'm changing the story a bit so they will now have wolf tails and wolf ears to go with this omegaverse cause I was want to be original or Mabey I'm not being original cause of never read a fanfic that has had an omegaverse that has wolf tails and wolf ears in it so who really knows if I'm not being original please tell me in the comments thx!
And now it's time for the chapter!!

Third person pov
---------------------------
"Kachan hurry ahhh up please I'm going to get go into a full heat!" Izuku screamed in panic.
At his scream bakugou used his quirk to speed up, they were about two minutes away from their street plus another minute to get down the street to bakugou's house. Once they got to his house, izuku went into a full heat which caused him to fall to the lounge room floor,"Deku come on we just got to walk down the hallway to my room can you make it ?" Bakugou asked obviously panicked.
"Aaaahhhhh nggnn hurry up mmnnnnnn" Deku asked in desperation, his body kicking into full omega mode and started letting off strong pheromones that smelled of chocolate and mint. Bakugou started going into a rut from the younger males pheromones, and from the scent of the pheromones mixing, the air was filled with the scent of mint, chocolate, and burning oak wood.

🛑 Smut warning 🛑

Deku can you smell that?" Bakugou asked while losing his patience with the preparing he had to do so Deku wouldn't feel pain, while they had their fun for the night. "Mmnnnnnn aahhh ahhhh nnggghhhh" is all that could be heard from the omega. Slowly bakugou inserted his member into an impatient little omega that's a moaning mess, "aaaahhhhh nnggghhhh mmnnnnnn" Deku moaned out slurred. Within twenty minutes the both had both released a bout five times, the both of them were exhausted so they cleaned up and curled up in bed with Deku curled up against bakugos chest with bakugos hand on midoriyas stomach to help ease the pain.

no more Smut

The next morning Deku woke up to bakugou stroking his green fluffy ears and tail to his surprise making him jump up scared cause he didn't expect him to ever do it, "K kachan what we're you doing with my tail and ears" He asked confused on what's happening, then sudden realisation hit him in the back of the head, him and katsuki had mated!! "Kachan are you sure your happy with me and are you sure you don't regret what we did" he asked tears threatening to fall if bakugou said the worst thing possible,"Deku believe me I'm happy being with you and I don't know If I could live if you hadn't loved me back, your the most important person in my life I can't live with you so izuku midoriya will you be my mate for life, and wear my mark with pride and never feel afraid to tell me anything" bakugou asked making izuku cry tears of joy. " Of course I will I will be your mate for life and I will wear your mark with pride and I will never be afraid to tell you anything " Izuku replied make the both of them cry tears of joy, then bakugou kisses izuku for two minutes which gives me a identical black X on my right cheek which is the most amazing thing a omega can receive.