part 9

Uraraka (toga) POV;
----------
when i walk into the classroom i see izu-senpai sitting on bakuhoe's lap, how dare he touch my senpai.
This bitch imma kill him in his sleep so he better sleep with one eye open tonight.
When I walked over to them I grabbed izu-senpai by the shoulder and pulled him off of bakugou's lap, when I did a small explosion erupted near me which startled me, and all of a sudden I couldn't taste blood in my mouth anymore so my quirk deactivated which of course meant that I had not drank enough blood before coming to class, and everyone stared at me noticing that I wasn't their precious friend Uraraka.
"W where is uraraka-san" Momo squeaked while speed dialing Mr aizawa I presume.
"Oh sweety don't worry she's safe I just had to use a little of her blood for a while"

Midoriya's pov
-------
Toga, suddenly grabbed my arm and dragged me out the door,it was quite scary and my body was frozen in fear so I couldn't move from her grip.
Next thing I know all I could hear was kachan screaming down the hallway chasing us just so he could get me, his beautiful omega.
" kachan help me, she hurting my arm" I screamed to him which caused a chain of explosions to happen behind us, when I looked back I could see all might , Mr aizawa, present mic, and kachan chasing after us.
Kachan started using his quirk to propell himself towards me and toga, he then grabbed me from togas grasp and held me to his chest while setting off explosions at her which caused her to collapse on the floor in front of us.