part 11

I woke up after what felt like I have been sleeping for about 1 hour, but when I look up at the clock it said 8:30am which was weird. so I slowly got up and made sure that I moved very carefully so that I wouldn't wake up deku, he looked so peaceful when he sleeps so I didn't feel like waking the poor bean up. Yesterday was rough especially for deku and myself " I'll let deku sleep for now, while he's sleeping I'll make him breakfast". Later after about 1 hour I went to wake deku up, but to my surprise he wasn't on the bed which caused me to panic. Then I heard the shower running, after about 2 minutes or so it stopped and with in a few minutes deku came out in his towel looking damn fine as hell. Well deku just looked at me and said in his adorable voice "oh hey kacchan what did you make for breakfasts today!"
I look at him and state " I made you some bacon and pancakes with extra maple syrup just how you like it" deku just stares at me for a little while while the grin on his face just gets bigger, he suddenly then uses his quirk to speed off to the kitchen. Watching him run like that just makes me laugh it was quite funny whenever I made him one of his favourite meals. Katsudon, it's delicious but I don't get how he isn't sick of eating it all the time.

《TIME SKIP》next day

Me and deku decided to finnally go to school, even though we were like 2 hours late. We got to UA and got questioned by the teachers why we were a few hours late to school, all we had to say was that we slept in cause it was the truth. We walked into class and all of those extras stared at me and deku, it was pissing me off the way half and half was staring at deku with lust, I know he is just dying to get some alone time with deku to pull some sketchy shit with him, but I'll never let that happen.