part 3

Recap
---
Kacchan I'm sorry for not telling you I was just scared that you wouldn't want to be my friend anymore, or that you would never be my boyfriend. "Hey Deku, I never said that I wouldn't be you boyfriend now did I?" Kachan spoke.
"Wait you love me kacchan?" "Of course, I love you! Now the real question is will you be my boyfriend, Deku?" Kachan asked.
"Of course, I will!!! I love you." I said while crying tears of joy.

Bakugos Pov
-------------------
"Deku just remember I will always love you no matter what. I love you with all my heart and hope that you can be my boyfriend and mate for the rest of our lives". "Kachan?" Deku says while crying, "of course I will be your boyfriend and mate for life". After he spoke his scent got stronger and more addicting. "Hey Deku, how about I scent mark my jumper and you wear it till we get to my house and have some fun 'Ey" I ask before doing so. "Of course, kacchan but can we not tell anyone except our parents and at school we can just act as friends, okay?" He asks me "Of course Deku we can do that" I say while comforting him. "If that will make you comfortable, then we can tell everyone when you are ready okay Deku "I say, "okay kacchan" he smiled. "Okay lets go then Deku come on I'll give you a piggyback ride to my house and don't worry about my parents their doing work abroad for two years" I say while lifting the light weighted boy onto my back. "We can live in my house for two years yeah?" I say while running home.

Deku Pov
---------------
Well, okay we can live in your house for two years, but when did they leave for abroad?
Oh, don't worry Deku they left at two this morning to catch the plane to America.

Authors notes.
Hey guys I know y'all have been waiting for a bit for me to publish but I've been busy lately with school but now we are on Christmas break so I will try write more often and I wish you all a merry Christmas.