part 2

Bakugou's Pov
-------

Me and Deku were in the bathroom when I got a sniff of his addicting scent. Ever since we got our second gender tests, I knew Deku was an omega. Because I was outside the door of the room Deku was getting his results told to him, and I heard the doctor say "Izuku Midoriya you test results have come back and your results is that you are an omega" I was so happy because I knew I could be his mate then if he was an omega because I was an alpha.
"Hey Deku, you know I always knew you were an omega, but I was waiting for you to finally tell me yourself." I say to his face when I kicked the door down.

Izuku's Pov
------

Kacchan had just kicked the door down while I was trying to keep my pheromones in, and I just realized what he had said "wait, did you just say that you knew I was an omega this whole time and you were waiting for me to tell you myself?" "Yep, that's what I said Deku "says kacchan. Kachan I'm sorry for not telling you I was just scared that you wouldn't want to be my friend any more or that you would never Won't to be my boyfriend. Hey Deku, I never said that I wouldn't be you boyfriend now did I?
Wait you love me kacchan? Of course, I love you! Now the real question is will you be my boyfriend, Deku?
Of course, I will!!! I love you.