part 1

Hi guys I hope you enjoy my not so good story.

Izuku's Pov
------

I woke up with all my body dripping in sweat."Haa Haa Ha aaghhhh" I was panting heavily. It was that time of the month again; my heat has struck again. No one knew I was an omega except the teachers. All of the school thinks that I'm a beta but I'm not, not even kacchan knew I was an omega. I grew up with kacchan and when we had to take a second gender test and my results were that I'm an omega and Kacchan's results showed he was an alpha. The day we got our results I decided to tell kacchan that I was a beta so we could stay friends for the rest of our lives.

Time skips to present time.
-------------

I got up and got ready for school, before I left, I took my suppressants and then I was on my way to UA.
When I got to school, I bumped into Todoroki Kun, Uraraka, Iida, Momo, and kacchan. Kacchan and Iida were arguing. When kacchan seen me, he instantly stopped arguing with Iida and ran at me and gave me a bear hug. Todoroki Kun looked mad when kacchan hugged me, so I let him go and said hi to everyone that was standing there looking at me and kacchan.

Bakugou's Pov
-------

Four eyes were pissing me off and I only just walked into school he kept staring at me with a death glare. He was with half and half bastard, pink cheeks, and ponytails. I walked up to four eyes and pushed him for staring at me like that. Ponytails kept saying Bakugo stop it this instant or I'll get Mr. Aizawa. Me and four eyes was arguing for like a good ten minutes, then my favorites shitty nerd walk inside the door, so I instantly stopped arguing with four eyes who immediately says oh thank God while doing his weird hand gestures. I ran at Deku and bear hugged him. Half and half bastard didn't like the fact that Deku lets me hug him and that Deku doesn't let anyone else hug him but me, his mum, my mum, and my dad + all might.

Izuku's Pov
------

Another wave of my heat had just hit me when kacchan let me go. Kachan has this very addicting smell that I like. I suddenly fell on kacchan. "Mm do I have you falling for me already Deku dear~" he said very seductively to me. I walked off to the restrooms with kacchan following closely behind me. All of a sudden, another wave of my heat hit me, when me and kacchan were at the bathrooms alone. My suppressors weren't working. Then kacchan grabs me and says, "hey Deku you know I always knew you were an omega, but I was waiting for you to finally tell me yourself."