Waiting...

They waited for to stop laughing before snorri asked me why I was laughing so hard when Hord started to describe Cheif haddock. Giggle a bit and wiping the tears from my eyes I answered.

" I'm sorry heh, but I think the story's you've been hearing have gotten mixed up, you see there was stoick the vast who was the last Chief of burk, he died in battle against an evil man named drago bludfist, stoic has a son who tames dragons his name is Chief hiccup horrendous haddock the third and after his fathers death he took over as Chief and him and his night fury-toothless took down drago and his army, and in the end hiccup became Chief, he did defeat two giant dragons with the help of his dragon and his riders, the riders of burk are his four best freinds and his current girlfriend Astrid, Hiccup went missing and found his mother who everyone thought was dead after she was taken by a dragon when he was a babe, his mother valka who is one of my good freinds helped defeat drago as well, and meeting my son who was helping drago at the time. Hiccup is a hero but he is not some giant burly man like the story's says and if anything he is very goofy for a Cheif. Anymore questions? Or do you want to pick this conversation up tomorrow lads?"

" I'm fine with tomorrow as long as you promise to tell us more about burk and everyone there"

" deal. Now someone help me up please I've been sitting for much to long."

Toki and Hord help me up and Olaf hands me my staff, we bid each outher goodnight and I tell them that I will meet them here tomorrow after lunch Toki can't make it because he has to help in the armory but the boys said they would tell him everything I told them. I watch as they leave down a separate path and I make my way back to the hut where ebbe and Thora are, at this time of night I can hear the bugs chirping it's peaceful and I walk silently my hears tuned on for any sounds my eyes bright to see in the darkness. Thinking about home and the small puddle of fear grows a bit as the thought of never going back crosses my mind cause if me to stop in my tracks just outside of the hut, I look unblinking at them moon knowing it's the same one watching over the village and giveing me some comfort, I don't realize I say anything untill after a soft,

" I'll be home soon."

Comes out of my mouth, I take a deep breath before walking inside and settling down for the night.

Pass in time: two months

I have lived in the village for five months and I've just finished healing, the scars on my leg have healed fully and I will allways have some discomfort and a slight limp but that won't be a problem, my chest and arms have fully healed, I haven't had the time to turn and I can feel a newly healed frigg itching to fly.

Two months ago after I met with the Cheif we have been trying to find a way to get me home or send someone to Burk so they know I'm alive, it's been hard as it takes a months time to get between the villages and the weather has been getting colder as winter approches, I fear that either nobody will come to look for me here or I will have to wait untill spring to go back home. For the most of last month it's been rainy and storms plagued the village so even if we did try to send a ship out to Burk they would most likely die before they got close.

I can feel the anxiousness and fear in my body because I can tell something's not right in Burk and with the dragons as I have not seen any, frigg wants to fly but she feels different, in a way I can feel the need to shift and fly but something is stopping us from actually doing it for some reason. I know I have to stay calm but some nights I can't sleep plagued with worry and the occasional nightmares that have sprouted from the attach bringing forward other terrible memories from my past that haunt me.

I breath deeply holding the clean air in my lungs for a beat before releasing it and the thoughts in my mind, they won't bother me for a bit afterwards but they will return eventually. Looking over the ocean I relax my staff laying in my lap and a small wool blanket over my shoulders as well, everyone's buisy with harvest at this time and preparing for winter. Last night I had a dream, one that feels as though it's of the future, a kingdom that was once in a time of magic, but has now turned against it, there is a king and his son and a servant boy as well who has a strong connection to magic being born with it unlike those who learn it. I didn't hear any names but I could see the servant talking to a dragon, I don't recommend the dragon but I know one word that comes to mind pendragon. In the dream I felt like I was flying over the castle and another I was arriveing at the front gates in a carriage a noble woman, arriveing for some sort of party? It's unclear but I have a feeling this wasn't my imagination nor something to be ignored.

The next night I had another dream of Thora and ebb, holding a small babe, and the name pendragon appeard again. Over the corse of the next week or so I would dream of bits and peoples of that kingdom and the magic hidden within it, and the babe that Thora held growing to lead. The prince in the kingdom was named Arthur and the servant, Merlin, the king a brash man named Uthur. Every time I had a dream like this I would sit be with the tree thinking of what I've dreamed of. I want to tell Thora of her future son but I feel like it's not the right time yet. I hear my name being yelled and I turn quickly looking at Gilli who runs to me in a panic.

" ALAYAH! COME QUICK! THE CHIEF NEEDS YOU ITS ABOUT BURK!"

I've never ran so fast in my life. And that's saying something because I'm part dragon. I nearly blew the doors off the hut when I arrived blowing through and running to Chief Grimm, I stopped a few feet away as his back was to me but once I did I knew something was wrong as his wife was looking at me with tears in her eyes.

"Alayah...."

" yes? What happened nd? Have we heard from my village?! Why is everyone so quiet?"

" alayah, your village is no more.... I- I sent a letter to a village closer to Burk so they could deliver the message, but..... when they got there there was nothing but ash. Burk was attacked and there was no survivors it seems."

"what?"

" everything was burnt and there was no villagers or dragons on the isle, from what you told us it seems that it was the dragons that attacked you."

" no..... b-but what-what about my son?! I can't lose him again! And and all the people? The CHILDREN? - I *hic* I can't."

This feeling was one of the worst I've felt in my life. My son and my new family might be gone again because one man attacked them again? I sobbed as I sunk to the floor barely feeling my body I felt as though my soul has been torn out and I couldn't feel anymore. I lay there sobbing into the person who had caught me and soon I couldn't breath anymore and the dark started to close around me and- for once I let it because I felt as though there was no hope left.