Searching.......

I stayed the night trying to find a scent or something to help me lead the way over to the surviving villagers but I didn't find butch I was getting frustrated and irritataed that I couldn't find anything that would somehow help me and lead me back to them. I paced in hiccups abandoned hut back and forth before pulling out a chair roughly and sitting down in it cradle of my head in my hands.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath to calm myself I don't know what happens after that but the world seemed slower and silent the harsh rain that had started this morning nothing but background noise, i walked outside and let my feet lead me to my hill now barren of dragons, I look out to sea and I see something in the distance it's far away but it was an island one I have never seen before with a small village just beginning. I start to move again but the island seems to speed torwards me untill I am in the village I don't see anything because it's late in the night but a hut with a warm glow catches my eye again and I move again suddenly standing in the doorway the door not even opening for me but instead going right through it.

The room was warm, and big a large fire sat in the corner of the room a small table next to it with a chair as well. There was a big bed off to the outher side of the room covers in furs and pelts, in the center of the room sat a bigger table filled with maps and charcoal pencils, standing at the table was three people who I had hoped survived. Hiccup horrendous haddock the third, valka haddock, and Eret eretson. And on the floor was toothless laying behind hiccups chair behind him. I started to cry out of joy so happy my son and my found family is alive I don't know if they could hear me but they didn't do anything to show that they had heard me, toothless however picked his head up and looked at me his eyes giving off a blue/ green glow. Toothless stood and walked over to me everyone at the table started to get quiet and stopped looking at the dragon weirdly. Toothless ignored them and started to talk to me,

" hello elder, I'm so happy that your ok, we lost your scent many moons ago and everyone though you dead"

" I am alive child, I was injured and was far away from home, I'm at home now but nobody is there, please tell me where you are child so I know where to go"

Toothless gave me a direction to fly and he told me that they have found the dragon realm and are protecting it from the bad man and his bad smelling dragons, it took the riders and the whole village a long time to get there so I'm unsure when I'll get there. I felt like I was fading so I told toothless to do one more thing for me before I left, he agreed and I saw him crouch and start to dig his nail into the wood floor then I felt like someone had tied a rope to my body and the outher to a dragon as I was pulled back.

It took a little bit for me to remember what was going on and I felt the wetness on my face from the tears on my face. With a small smile I get up from the chair and go to sleep preparing to leave right away in the morning.

Back at burk after she left

Toothless was acting weird at first starring at a spot in the door before moving to stand in front of it. then talking to it hiccup and the others didn't know what was going on because the other dragons were all in the hidden world, when toothless started to growl they soon realized that he was talking to something or someone that they couldn't see and he wasn't listening to anyone in the room that they could see, they all watched him 'talk' to the door before it went silent, toothless dropped to the floor after a moment and started to scratch at the floor with his claws hiccup qickly rushing over to try and get the dragons to stop messing up the new hut, his attempts were only met with a stubborn toothless and a swipe of a tail knocking him down.it wasn't untill hiccup walked around to see what others was scratching at when he stopped and froze. Uttering our a small sentence afterward,

"Um, eret? You might want to see this."

Eret rounds the table and stands next to hiccup in confusion when toothless moves back from his drawing etched into the wood floor eret freezes his breath stopping in his throat a hand reaching up to Grasp the necklace that matched the picture on the floor the scale with three chips etched into it. It was that moment when eret after staying strong for nearly six months and searching for his mother started to break down and cry. He knows she's still alive now and a weight he didn't even know was placed into him was lifted.

Back in old Burk

I sleep in the old great hall in dragon form, most of the houses are Burnt so bad where I'm unable to sleep shielded from the rain and the cold, most of the snow melting from the rain but it's still extremely cold out. All the benches and tables agave been charred and broken so I pile most of them up in the big fire pit in the middle lighting it up with my breath, feeling comfortable enough to stay in my dragon form and keep warm as well. As I drift off the fire beside me I can practically hear the laughter and sound of all the ancestors and the people who have been hear before me, the songs and joy that rings softly though the walls and floor of the great hall lull me to a gentle sleep.

The next morn, the fire had Burt out and I was ready to set out again this time knowing a bit more where I was going and the reassurance that my found family was still alive. I had made shure that anything I found in the ruined village that survives and was worth something I attached in the great hall, the strong and heavy wooden doors able to protect the objects until I return. I take off into the early morning sky flying low enough to see anything danjorus but high enough for me to go unnoticed it helped that the sky was dark and cloudy allowed no me to blend in better then a clear day would've. I was a full day into my journey hopeing I was going the right way, I had stopped for food a wild boar and two deer later I was full and ready to sleep that was untill a smell hit my nose, a sickly smell that was unmistakeable. Quickly I crouch to attack ready to lunge at anything comeing from the direction of the smell, I scent again to see if it's close but the train is old at least a few days old, by the smell it's both of them and it looks like we're heading the same direction, I stand getting out of my crouch before narrowing my eyes and growling, if this scent is a few days old then that means they might be heading for burk and I have to catch up before thy get there.

With an angry roar I launch into the sky off the ground and follow the scent catching a faint hint of one of the twins and barf, and belch as well, looks like they might be following the rider back home, smart but not smart enough to cover their own scent from a much greater threat.