━ HURT━

„w

„w..what..?" „what do you mean that's taehyung?" hoseok face portrait pure horror as he looked at the screen after jeongguks panicked expression.

jeongguk couldn't keep the tears that streamed down his face. when he thought it couldn't get any worse. was taehyung a murder? did he kill people..?

the more he thought of it the more the tears streamed down his face. he hiccuped and buried his face in hoseoks chest. "no please" he whispered and stared back at the screen.

"oh ggukie I'm so sorry" hoseok hugged him tightly and he hated to see him like that, the situation was not normal at all and neither of them expected it.

"you liked him didn't you" hoseok asked carefully and looked down at his crying best friend. jeongguk nodded and sniffed "i don't know how and why but i hope it's not true.." he hugged hoseok tightly and cried silently.

"bubba i'm sure it's just a misunderstanding" he whispered in his hair and played with jeongguks hair to calm him down. the raven head looked up with glossy eyes and tear stained cheeks." and if not? what if he murdered people?" he asked and for the first time, hoseok didn't know what to say.

"i feel stupid hobi.. it was the first time that i saw him and it wasn't how i imagined it to be.. i did all of that with and in the end he probably killed people. what if he would kill me?"

"hey ggukie don't say that, you told me he was happy that you came back and he liked doing that with you and when he came in your mouth when he saw your face for the first time is a big thing. you should calm down and maybe you can visit him tomorrow?" hoseok looked at him and wiped his tears away.

"visiting? you think i should visit him, i'm probably just some hookup for him, I'm the last one he wants to see.." his face buried on hoseoks chest he whispered with a broken voice. he was just someone taehyung wanted to have fun so why would he make such a big deal out of it.

"just do it" hoseok said and kissed the top of his head. "talk to him" jeongguk just nodded and closed his eyes.

was it really a good idea to visit him or should he just move on?

________

Hey guys i'm sorry for letting you wait that long 😅 It's not a exiting chapter but the next one is going to be better 😄♥️

love ♥️
M