━ NEXT STEP ━

"you're finally back baby boy" the man said and jeongguk recognized his voice immediately

taehyung

——-

jeongguk heart skipped a beat and he was surprised at himself how his voice made feel. he didn't even know who he was for god sake and there he was looking for him.

he forgets to answer him and he mentally slapped himself.

"yes I'm back" he answered and regretted it the second after, couldn't he think of something better to say? something sexy or funny even?

"did you miss me?" jeongguk ask and he was proud of himself for saying that in a flirtatious way. he couldn't see taehyung but he knew he was stunned because it took a few seconds before he answered him.

he chuckled and jeongguk felt taehyungs hands around his waist, he felt his own cheeks heat up and he felt his confidence flying away just as fast as it came.

"oh you know I do. Missed your pretty mouth around my dick" taehyung whispered right next to jeongguk's ear. goosebumps appeared on the raven head and he felt weak in the arms of this man. oh how he wished to know how he looked like.

"speechless baby? If you don't know what to say you could use your mouth for something else" jeongguk could hear the smirk in his voice and felt his own mouth water and the thought of his hard and heavy dick on his tongue, he enjoyed the feeling and the taste of it. he surprised himself when he dropped to his knees without a word, but he knew what he wanted.

"mhh baby i think i like you" taehyung smirked and jeongguk opened his zipper and his belt and pushed his pants and boxer down. he wrapped around his dick and licked over his head. he slowly started hardening in his hand.

taehyung hissed and pulled on his raven locks, " show me what you got baby boy"

jeongguk took the head of his dick in his mouth, sucking on it and enjoying the mix of sweet and salty. he took him deeper and the feeling of the hard and heavy dick in his mouth made him moaned around his length and taehyung moaned and pulled on his hair.

"just like that yes" that only motivated jeongguk more and sucked harder and bobbed his head up and down, he swallowed around him and used his tongue as well.

jeongguk never sucked such a big dick or any other size but he was absolutely loving it and taehyung enjoyed it as well, the warm and soft mouth around his cock felt so good.

"fuck baby" taehyung pulled jeongguk off his dick with a pop and pulled him up, he pressed him against the wall and wrapped his hands around his tiny waist and breathed against his mouth.

"god i wanna fuck you so bad"

and jeongguk froze.

———

oopsieee cliffhanger

I'm sorry I didn't update for a while and now with the cliffhanger :D but I try too update soon

I hope you enjoyed it and if you have any idea or a wish for the story please let me know ^^ ♡︎

stay safe guys ♥︎

M.