━ CONFLICTED ━

"beautiful name baby, my name's taehyung"

"t..that's a pretty name.." jeongguk whispered in the dark and he felt taehyungs hands around his waist.

"i hope you come again baby.. want to do other things with you" he whispered in jeongguks ear and kissed him under it.

jeongguk's breath hitched and he knew his face was fire red at that moment. taehyung really wanted to sleep with him...in here?

jeongguk didn't even think about coming here again but after this he might consider it."i..i think about it..." taehyung pulled him closed , he could smell jeongguks sweet perfume and he loved it, he kissed his cheek and slowly kissed his way down to his neck.

" i really hope you come" he whispered and tighten his grip on his waist."I'm going now baby." he kissed him again on the cheek and jeongguk felt his hands leave his waist and go away.

jeongguk took a deep breath and he took a minute to think about what happened. He just met some guy, he couldn't even see and let him suck his dick. And he even sucked his dick in return. Like why the fuck would he do that.

Jeongguk knew he enjoyed it and he kinda really wanted to come back just to see him or not see him?

it was stupid that they let people do these things in the dark, he really should search on the internet about it.

jeongguk made his way forward and tried to find the curtain that lead to the door and after a few minutes - and him ignoring all the weird sounds in the room- he finally found the curtain and stepped through it to go out.

he took a deep breath and looked around the bar, maybe taehyung would still be here? he looked around but there where just a few people on the bar and he had no idea if he could be one of them.

with a sign he decided to just go back home and think about it later. He made his way out of the bar and walked over the street. It was 2 in the morning and he just thought.

what the hell i'm gonna tell hoseok?

——

"what the fuck, you sucked his dick?"