━ NEXT DOOR ━

hoseok sat down on jeongguks comfy bed and looked out the window, the full moon high up in the sky with beautiful sparkling stars around it

his gaze fell down to the small neon sight on the wall next to his house. dark night.

it was a small building, neat and mysterious. hoseok always wondered what kind of club that was.

"hey gguk?" he asked without turning around and fixing his eye on a pair walking out of that building, hand in hand and smiling.

jeongguk softly hummed as he brushed his soft wavy hair in front of his mirror and looked through it at hoseok.

"what exactly is that building next door?" he questioned and watched the pair disappear completely out of his sight.

jeongguk stooped brushing his silky hair and turned around to face hoseok. "I don't really know, why do you ask ?"

he stood up and walked over to hoseok, plopped down next to him and looked in the same direction as hoseok did.

"it's just weird how we never hear any music don't you think?" hoseok looked away to meet jeongguk's doe eyes that looked interested at him.

he shrugged and looked at the club once more. " it's really weird your right, do you want to find out what it is about?" jeongguk said with his eyes fixed on the building.

" yes we definitely should, because you live right next to it." hoseok watched his best friend look over to the building with curious eyes.

" hoseok watched his best friend look over to the building with curious eyes

.
.

the whole night they sat at the window and watched the building next door. they turned the lights off and pulled blankets over their bodies and sipped on their hot chocolate here and there.

they find out that all the people that came out, didn't seem like they were drunk, maybe it seems normal but normally there are always people who get totally wasted and get very loud. but you just could hear them talk quietly.

so it couldn't be a normal night club, maybe it was a bar, but jeongguk didn't believe that either.

he and hoseok had the feeling that it was something different but they couldn't put their finger on it.

It was only one way to find out:
they needed to go in.