━ MISSION ━

it was around 4 am when they decided to google the club but to their surprise, you needed a password to enter the website

that was weird. Why would a normal club use a password on their website? when it wasn't a normal one.

hoseok wanted to just go over and find out but jeongguk was nervous and he didn't really want to go out at this hour. So hoseok decided he would go alone on this mission, just to see if they let him in, cause he was tough and he could talk with people. they probably wouldn't let jeongguk in any way.

jeongguk didn't really like the idea to let hoseok go alone but he told him everything was going to be alright and he trusted hoseok.

hoseok put his shoes and a jacket on and got out of their shared apartment after making sure Jeongguk was alright with him going.

jeongguk run back to the window and saw hoseok walking to the front of the club. he stood bevor a man, what jeongguk assumed was a security man.

he could see them talk for a while and hoseok made his way back to their apartment.

jeongguk looked at the door with furrowed brows, when he heard hoseok came back.

"what happened?" jeongguk asks with a frown on his pretty face and looked up at hoseok.

he ran his hand through his hair and just plopped down next too him.

"nothing just a club" he said, looked out the window and grabbed his phone. jeongguk was confused, they talked all night about this club and that's it? just a club? he couldn't really believe hoseok.

"are you sure?" he watched hoseok's and saw a weird glint in his eyes and he got even more curious.

"nothing it's just a club" he said again and didn't even look in jeongguk's eyes. he knew that he lied. but why would he lie to him? he let out a sign and sat next too him.

"now tell me!" he said with a serious tone and slightly glared at him, he was so curious to know what was going on with that club and he just said it's nothing.

"okay they didn't say anything and the wouldn't let me in because
iwasapparentlynothandsomeenough" hoseok said and got faster at the end but jeongguk understood him pretty well.

"you and not handsome enough? what the fuck is this?" jeongguk locked out the window and glared at the club as if was a person. how could someone say that hoseok was not handsome enough and why would they even decide if someone can go in, if the person is not good looking in their eyes?

"i don't know .. i think that's stupid.. you should try it" hoseok said and fiddled with his fingers and looked a little bit sad.

"why should I?" with a questioned expression on his face, he looked at hoseok. with a sigh the older replied.

"cause your gorgeous, they definitely let you in"