1

(Y/N) walked around the Oletus Manor in their slippers and night clothes/gown searching for the kitchen for a midnight snack. As they roamed the halls, (Y/N) came upon a light emitting from their friend, Victor Grantz's room. 

What is he up to at this late hour? Did he fall asleep and leave his light on? (Y/N) decided to check on him.

"Victor, why are you up, it's midnight!" (Y/N) asked quietly, leaning on the Postman's door frame.

"I'm writing." Victor softly responded, turning to face the other Survivor.

"Letters? They won't reach anyone." They approached Victor, hugging themself to keep warm in the December midnight weather seeping in ever so slightly from curtained windows.

"I write letters about my feelings and keep them in my desk." Victor reached inside his desk drawer and showed (Y/N) all the letters in there neatly kept as multiple stacks.

(Y/N) sat themself on Victor's bed, reaching for the letter Victor was currently writing. "What do you write ab-"

Victor snatched the letter away before it reached (Y/N)'s grasp, blushing out of embarrassment.

"Sorry," (Y/N) giggled. "I should have asked."

Victor just nodded and placed the unfinished letter in his stash quickly. "I should go bed now."

"Oh... good. I'll be going, then." (Y/N) said, sensing their eviction from Victor's pleading expression. "Good night, Victor."

"Good night, (Y/N)." Victor nodded to them, smiling, as they exited his bedroom.

That was a close one. He thought. The things I write about... Should (Y/N) ever read them, I'd prefer to bleed to death at Hunter Percy's hand.

I hope he really sleeps tonight. His birthday is in two days, isn't it? Secondly, the Christmas celebration. (Y/N) smiled as they rummaged around the kitchen, finding a parisian cream doughnut, which took only three bites to ingest. What a special day it will be for him.

Sorry for the short introduction chapter! The next chapters will be longer I promise (^3^)b