2

Sorry part 1 was so short! I'll make it up to you all in this chapter (੭ु'・ω・')੭ु

After sleeping another 7 hours, (Y/N) woke up to start breakfast duty with Aesop Carl, the Embalmer. He may not be such a social person, but he knows how cook multiple french toasts perfectly done.

"Good morning Aesop." (Y/N) slightly bowed as they met Aesop in the kitchen, who arrived just earlier.

"Good morning." His eyes did not leave the toasts cooking in the skillet, as to not burn them, but not meant to ignore his fellow Survivor. "You can put cinnamon sugar on some." He pointed to a short stack of the french toasts, hot off the skillet.

(Y/N) heeded his orders. As the process of cooking and sugaring went on, the sound of sleepy greetings can be heard in the dining room as everyone took their places. 

Finally, (Y/N) opened the kitchen doors, holding a large stack of the toast on the serving plate, and placed it in the middle of the dining table. "Dig in, everyone!" They announced as people pounced to get the first couple toasts such as William Ellis, the Forward and Kreacher Pierson, the Thief, who immediately retreated to his room to eat because he was banished for stealing silverware. 

"Mmmm! Great as ever, Aesop, (Y/N)!" Tracy Reznik, the Mechanic spoke with her mouth happily full of the cinnamon sugar french toast she loved. Lots of approving grunts followed from Naib Subedar, the Mercenary, Norton Campbell, the Prospector and others who prefer the sugared version of the french toast.

"We do our best." (Y/N) smiled at the mechanic as they sat down after serving everyone. Aesop nodded in response and took two of the smallest slices and headed to eat in his room alone.

"Wait, where is the soon-to-be birthday boy?" Luca Balsa, the Prisoner asked around the table. Everyone else stopped to worry about Victor for a second.

"He's probably still writing those letters." Edgar Valden, the Painter sliced up his toast into cubes daintily before eating them.

"I passed by his room on the way. He was writing something, but I didn't want to bother him." Ganji Gupta, the Batter provided his experience.

"I say we leave him be. Someone should bring him his breakfast." Andrew Kreiss, the Gravekeeper rarely spoke, but he understood Victor would be here if he wasn't busy.

"I second that." Norton said after folding his toast into a taco and munching loudly. Edgar, to his right, cringed.

"I'll bring his breakfast." (Y/N) immediately stood up to volunteer. They took two slices from the pile and went to the kitchen to heat the french toast up.

"Kay, see ya." Luca hummed before scarfing down a slice too big for his mouth.

"Pig." Edgar remarked.

"Paintbrush up your ass? Let me eat in peace." Luca responded after gulping the whole slice down his throat.

Edgar pushed his plate up the table. "See you all later. Except for you." He flipped off Luca as he walked out of the dining room.

"What's got his panties twisted all the time?" Norton commented on Edgar's constantly irritated mood. Luca giggled and spoke under his breath, which only Andrew heard from his right and hid his face in his hands.

"What a great start to the morning." Emily Dyer, the Doctor narrated as everyone nodded in silent agreement.

"Same argument every morning. Edgar is pissy to everyone but even Kevin never got flipped off." Naib remembered a time they were bickering in a match where Edgar was chaired and Kevin got chaired trying to save him.

"Hey!" Kevin Alonso, the Cowboy whipped his head towards the mercenary, interrupting his giggly conversation with Fiona Gilman, the Priestess.

"I'm just special. Anyways-" Luca pushed back in his chair and stood to leave. "I'm gonna leave now. Buh-bye!" He left, dramatically swinging open the dining hall doors. At that moment, everyone else decided to leave.

As (Y/N) exited the kitchen, they realized everyone had left. I'll just finish eating with Victor. They trotted off to the Postman's room carrying four slices of the toast on a plate.