7 - PREPARE YOURSELF

SMEXY SCENE IN THIS CHAPTER AHHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHA PREPARE YOURSELF

Victor tilted his head in curious silence. (Y/N) drew in a deep breath and let it out. I can do this, I practiced so much in front of the mirror!

"This may not be a good time to tell you this, but I feel this is the best opportunity for it right now." They thrust the flowers into Victor's chest. (Y/N)'s gaze landed in the boy's lap, scared to make direct eye contact out of embarrassment. "You are my best friend, and I love you so much. Victor, you are the literal sun, brightening everyone's day with your positivity, and always making my day. You help me get better when I'm at my lowest. This is possibly the worst day to tell you, but I love you dearly and I hope you can return my feelings."

(Y/N) heard no response. Has the ringing impacted their hearing? Next, they heard sniffles and silent weeping.

"Oh no, Victor, please don't cry!" (Y/N) crawled over to him.

"(Y/N), these are happy tears. I am the happiest person alive right now!" Victor pulled (Y/N) into a hug, forgetting about (Y/N)'s hands landing in his lap. His tears rolled down his rosy cheeks and onto (Y/N)'s shoulder. "The feelings are mutual, (Y/N)."

"Thank you, Victor." (Y/N) moved her hands and squeezed Victor so much he fell back first into the bed, laughing. (Y/N) started giggling too, at how happy the both felt now that the secret has been shared.

________________________________________________________________________________

STOP READING HERE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ THE SMEXY SCENE
SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER

________________________________________________________________________________

Victor stared at (Y/N) being on top of him. He didn't want to move, but he didn't want things to escalate from this position. No, Victor! Stupid! You are thinking to far forward! He thought.

"(Y/N)?" Victor adjusted himself underneath them.

"Yes?" (Y/N) played with Victor's hair now, giving it little tugs in the tangled areas. Victor let out a quiet erotic mewl. "Is this fine?"

"I'm alright," he stuttered. Victor had never been in a situation like this before. What does he do now? Does he have sex with (Y/N)? Can they stop? Do they not want this? "Are you alright?"

"If you are alluding to sex, yes I'm alright. Only if you are." (Y/N) sat up, still on top of Victor.

"I've never done this before. Is it safe to do it here?" Victor thought someone would open the door, looking for Victor and see him fucking.

"The door is locked right now. No one can get in without knocking or making noise with the doorknob. But are you sure you want to do it?" (Y/N)'s most important thing right now was Victor having a good birthday.

"I'm sure. If it's appropriate to say, I've thought about this a lot." Victor didn't feel embarrassed since he felt safe with (Y/N).

"Me too. And don't worry, that's perfectly human." (Y/N) adjusted themself again. "Are you going to take the lead?"

"I have no idea what to do!"

"What did you imagine in your thoughts about me?" (Y/N) peeled their shirt (and bra if you wear those) off. "Did you see this?"

Victor gaped at (Y/N)'s chest. "Sort of," he stammered quietly.

"You can be loud, Victor. They won't hear us." (Y/N) started taking off Victor's sweater.

"Alright... how does this go on now?" Victor tossed aside the clothes to make room on the bed.

"Hmm, I'll show you." (Y/N) went down on Victor's mouth gently. Victor tried to copy (Y/N) but they let go and peppered butterfly kisses all over Victor's neck. Victor let out a soft moan when (Y/N) landed on his shoulder. They trailed their tongue down to Victor's belly button. At this point, Victor was mewling. (Y/N) stripped down Victor's pants. "May I?" They played with the hem of his undergarments.

"Please." Victor reeled his head back and moaned when his dick was freed.

His penis looked nothing like they imagined. (Y/N) was only going off of what they saw in a dream. What now? Should I just go for it?

Victor sounded in pain from the neglect his penis was feeling. "(Y/N), please."

"Yes, sorry." (Y/N) gripped lightly around Victor's waist and lifted themself to align his penis with their hole. "Ready? I'm told this hurts."

"Please just fuck me already, (Y/N)." Victor whined. This a new side of Victor (Y/N) was seeing now. Him being so vulnerable but also demanding. It was really turning them on.

(Y/N) lowered themself slowly onto Victor. Once they both felt comfortable to move, they moved in sync, groaning in mild pain and pleasure.

"This is... so different, Victor. It's hard to imagine we immediately went into this." (Y/N) pressed their chest right on top of Victor, holding his back, still wiggling around his dick.

"Ah-! Our confessions w-were w-way overdue. We w-would have been at this s-stage s-sooner or later- agh!" Victor yipped at the tightening of (Y/N) around his penis.

"I- hmm! see... ah!"(Y/N) noticed Victor twitching inside them. This means he about to ejactulate, right? The pleasure knot was coming undone in (Y/N)'s stomach as well.

"I feel s-something in m-my- hah! abdomen- hng! (Y-Y/N)" Victor moaned on every stutter.

"Keep g-going, Victor! Ah, Victor!" (Y/N) screamed for him, powerful enough for him to be on his edge, but not to alert the others.

"(Y/N)! I-I.. I'll keep g-going 'till you say- Ah..." He didn't pull out of (Y/N) yet. He felt stuck, still absorbing the pleasure.

"That was... wonderful... for both of our first time. I didn't know sex was this tiring, though." (Y/N) pulled themself off Victor and cleaned themselves up.

"It is tiring. But so worth it for the pleasure with you. I'm glad I saved my first time for you." They both put their clothes back on.

"I agree, I wouldn't give up my virginity for anyone else." (Y/N) laid back down on the bed cuddling Victor.

"WAIT! Aren't you going to get pregnant?" Victor was now hyperventilating like hell.

"Don't worry. My doctor before I came here said I was born infertile. Even if I wanted to have a baby, I couldn't." (Y/N) said with a sad sigh. They realized they never thought about condoms. There probably aren't any here, anyway. Emily might have some but that'd be an awkward interaction.

"I'm sorry I brought that up if it upsets you." Victor played hugged (Y/N) closer in apology.

"It's fine. We should talk about things like this if we are going to be a couple." (Y/N) kissed Victor and nuzzled nose to nose, earning a happy giggle from the boy.