5

(Y/N) decided to ask Victor's closest friends if they knew anything about Victor.

"Hey, Luca! Good afternoon." (Y/N) greeted the Prisoner, knocking on his door.

"Heya! Hehe... what are you doing here?" Luca grinned nervously behind the locked door.

"Are you busy?"

"Yup. I'm doing... stuff." The boy chuckled nervously.

"Alright, don't get injured again." (Y/N) left to ask someone else. Typical of Luca to hole up in his room and work on something.

"Yeah, yeah."

"Andrew? Are you busy?" (Y/N) knocked on his door.

Andrew only answered by opening the door with the smallest fragment of a smile.

"I have some questions, if you don't mind." (Y/N) sat on his bed marveling on how dark the room is compared to everyone else's. It must be the way he likes it.

"What about?" Andrew sat far away on his chair facing the bed.

"...Victor," (Y/N) spoke timidly.

"Well, I'll do my best. I haven't seen him since he holed up in his room writing those letters." Andrew spoke quietly, but firmly.

"When did he start writing the letters?"

"To be the most accurate, it was about a week after you arrived."

"...Really? Could they be related to me?" (Y/N) tried to fish anything out of Andrew about this important piece of information.

"I've sworn not to say anything to anyone." Andrew crossed his arms avoiding eye contact with (Y/N).

"You know something I don't. Hmm, let me guess. Those letters are about me?" (Y/N) leaned forward in inquiry.

"Maybe." Andrew looked askance.

"Don't be an ass. You're a horrible liar." (Y/N) giggled.

"Oh, I can't keep a secret! Please don't tell him, (Y/N)." Andrew bowed his head.

"Don't worry. I'm glad my feelings are returned." (Y/N) blushed to themself.

"I'm so happy for you two! You'll be relieving me of his endless rants, hopefully."

"He talks a lot?" (Y/N) tilted their head. Victor doesn't talk as much with me. 

"They were all about... well, you." Andrew looked at (Y/N) with admiration.

"How... nice." (Y/N) brought their legs up and hugged their body closer as the blush spread around their whole face.

"Yes. And if you don't mind, I'd like to be alone now." Andrew stood up and shooed them out of his room.

"No problem, Andrew. See you!" (Y/N) smiled goodbye as they exited. Knowledge about Victor acquired!! 

Now I just need to confess to him or get him to confess to me.The most comfortable choice is to confess myself. Now how do I do that?

It's his birthday tomorrow.

Confess to him as his birthday present!

Good idea... but confess how?

Chocolates?

A hot kiss!

Hot kiss... ?