part 77

No proofreading.
Forgive my grammatical mistakes.

*****

12 years later

*****

Isabella Pov

Swadee Khaa to all of you.
I'm Isabella Baramee Jaturapoom.

It's my eighteenth Birthday tomorrow and my Mom is so busy preparing for all arrangements which gives me eww

It's my eighteenth Birthday tomorrow and my Mom is so busy preparing for all arrangements which gives me eww...  Yes i don't like these flowery arrangements but all knows that you have to bow in front of Queem Beam otherwise be ready to face wrath of mighty Forth Jatuapoom aka My Daddy who turn hulk only when i don't obey Mom.  But no complain because He is my Queen too.

But its not Daddy who scared me to death its our Batman who can broke hell if my Mom get a single scratch.
Oh yeah I'll do the same too.

Oh let me introduce my siblings and cousins to you.
I have one younger brother David Baramee Jaturapoom.
Yup its my grandpa name and Grandma Emily gave this name to him.
He is about 12 years old and apple of our eyes.
Though he is a book warm and too clingy to Mom but its okie.  I love him like my other brothers.  And i already have my share of Love.  Let him be with Mom.

Then there is Ray and Light Suthapong. They are twins as you know them and sixteen in age.
Ray is close to Daddy as he is interested in business at this young age.  Whereas Light is his papa's baby.  Clingy,  grumpy and my partner in crime.

Come to the other ones.
Evan Baramee Jaturapoom few months younger then David. First born of Mumma Kitty and Uncle Ming. David and Evan is of almost same age and bestest buddy.

There is the little one who is most precious to all of us.  Ryan Baramee Jaturapoom. eight year old cute boy,  second born of Uncle Ming and Mumma Kit.

In conclusion,  I'm the only daughter of Jaturapoom family.

I need to report Batman before i submit my documents to J. university.  I'm going to college this year.  And i know that I'll rule university too like how i did in my junior and senior high.

Wohooo...

But i have few unfinished work before i go with Dad.

Few bastard has been bullying my sweetheart Ray in his school and i need to teach those fuckers a lesson.

*****

All clear Light?
Ask Bella from Light who is wearing all Black like her Dad.
Black hoodie and black cap covering her face with black mask and black goggles.

Those are the one Who bully Ray yesterday P'Bella.
Said Light showing the three guys drinking at table in one of the roadside restaurant.

Hmm i got it Nong.
Said Bella ruffling Light's hair.