chapter 62

no proofreading.

forgive my grammatical mistakes.

****

Bella was crying her lungs out.

Forth was restless too but trying to compose himself to give strength to his family.

Lam was cooing his sons and ask Ming Kit to take care of kids.

He went to Forth and pat his shoulder from sides.

Its okie ... Trust your best friend.
Said Lam giving a supportive smile.

Forth nod and picked Bella up.

Bella looked at him with her doe eys full of tears.

Forth wiped those tears with his thumb and kiss her cheeks.

Bella was silently looking at him.

You know that  your Dad Park is Batman?
said Forth.

Bella look at Lam for confirming what his dwaddy just said.

Lam nod with a smile.

Bella turn to Forth again.

Yes Baby.

Dad Park is Batman and He went to get your mommy back.

Dont cry please. Your Mommy will be sad if he knows that you were crying like this.

You are strong right?

You are Isabella Jaturapoom .
so women up miss Jaturapoom.

Said forth and Bella nod with a tiny smile on her lips after long four hours.

***

Mike came inside announcing that Sir Park and Master Beam is on the way .

There security head informed him.

Froth bella and whole family came in living room with letting out a heavy sigh.

Thankyou baby.
Whisper Lam while patting his left side of chest where his heart beating soundly.

Soon Park came inside with Beam and Den , his right hand.

Of course Park already informed Beam about the worry atmosphere of Mansion.

Beam came and Bella loudly yell for her mommy.

Mwommy......She cried...and run from Forth's lap.

Beam get on his knees and open his arms to hug her Baby Princess.

Bella throw herself in her Mommy's arms crying with sobs , buried her head in crook of beam's neck.

'Mwommy is back"...hicccups....i love you Mwommy...hiccups...'Bella mwisss Mwommy sho muchh....'.

Beam press her head in his neck giving a motherly warmness to his daughter.

He was shedding tears too .

Mommy is here Baby. Mommy missed my Baby so much too Princess.

Beam was making Bella calm while Caressing her back with his soft hands.

Seeing Bella in a mess with puffy red eyes making his heart ache too much.

Im sorry Baby because of Mommy you cried this much. did you ate anything Baby? Ask Beam to her.

Bella nod her head a little resting her face in her mother shoulder.
Thank God yoy eat my Baby.

All family was seeing the reunion of Mommy and Daughter . Surely it was not even five hours from Beam's abduction but whole house is shaken up just because they didn't have their Angel in their house.