Chapter 27

No proofreading.
Forgive my grammatical mistakes.

__________________________________

Beam feels himself numb.
He just silently sitting  on a same position, looking at papers in his hand lostly.

Phun came to him and made him to go to his room.
Beam feels his breath hitching remembering all time which he spends with Forth here in the room and all those moments .

Looking at bed he gets flashbacks of him hugging Forth in morning.
Crying on Forth's chest,  that warm feeling which  he gets while snuggling Forth. The night when Forth  fed him food with his hands.
The time when Forth wipe his mouth after eating.
The pillow talks two days ago. The shy dance with Forth.
All those compliments which Forth gave him on wearing different  outfits. The combing fingers of Forth. The feel when Forth  wipe his tears.

Even in first time. When Forth slapped him,  he remember how Forth has pained expression on his face when Forth was dabbing ice packs on his cheeks.

Then the line of Forth come to his mind.
"I'm  the reason behind Kit's shooting".

Beam put his hands on both of his ears.
Stop,  stop it please.
Who are you P'Forth?
Which face is real?

He said, he said he love me?
Love to me?

No,  P'Forth i dont hate you.
But I'm  afraid P.
Why you have to be the same person.
Why i can't hate the person who shot my brother.
Beam fell on bedside crying hard.
Why P. Why?

.

.

Ming's phone ring and he answer that

Yes Ben,  what happened?
Ask Ming.

Ming,  i find out who shot Kit.

Hearing this Ming's blood starts boiling .
I'm  coming back.

Said Ming and cut the call.

He bid his mother  goodbye and bring Kit to his home.

.

.

.

Ming and Ben sitting in basement  and Ben shows him the pic and details about the shooter.

Ming shocked to see his brother's men.

P... P'Forth's people?
whisper  Ming and Ben comforts him.

Ming starts his bike in anger.

.

.

.

Forth was in his study room for whole day.
He was emotionally broken ,feeling pathetic and miserable.

Crying silently without  tears thinking about the possible future outcomes.

He was in his thoughts remembering the time spend with Beam. The snuggling,  the hugging,  the teasing Beam, shy Beam, scared Beam, laughing Beam, playing Beam.

He went to a room he specially made for himself.. He come to a room where a big guitar and only a sofa has been placed. The all four walls of that room is having lots of pictures and those belongs to Beam only.
Like he worship Beam there.

He came close to the biggest picture frame where Beam's smiling pic placed.