chapter 7

No proofreading.
Forgive my grammatical  mistakes.

__________________________________

"MARRY ME BEAM".

Forth's word were ringing in his head like a continuous bell.

He was trembling really hard just to consume what Forth just demand in return but he don't  have much time to think about it.

Beams's pov

As soon as i heard Sir Forth's word my already collapsed world sunk to its core.

I know very well that i had hurt his brother but i didn't know that he will retaliate in this way. For a mere slap he asked me my entire life as a what?
A husband?
Or is it a slave?
A Sex Toy may be?

But i couldn't bet Kit's life on this very moment as after the death of my parents i only lived for him. How can i think about anything. I need to save my brother,  who is my lifeline.
Even if it cost my life.

With this thought Beam make up his mind.

"Okay sir Forth, I'm  ready".
.

.

.

Forth on hearing this put out his phone to call Lam.

"Hello Lam...save Beam Baramee's brother in city hospital."

Forth cut the call and look at Beam who seems to be rooted at ground.

Forth pull Beam up by grabbing his right arm and asked Beam to follow him.

Beam lifelessly let himself  dragged by Forth.

As he just know that Kit will be saved so what if he sells himself but he want to see Kit and afraid to ask Forth.

Beam didn't  realise  that he was in Forth's penthouse.
Forth made Beam sit on the sofa and went to kitchen to bring something .

Beam was just thinking about kit the moment  Forth comes with an ice pack bag in his hands. He sits beside Beam and pull his chin with his thumb and index finger on his side.

He himself dont know what he was doing,  he was just following  his heart.

He don't know why he feels a string of pain in his chest to see his all four finger marks there on Beams right cheek Because of the slap earlier. The finger marks start turning red and purple.

He look at Beam's eyes which was looking like lost puppy.
He start dabbing ice pack on his cheek lightly and blowing time to time.

Tears start welling up in Beam's eyes again.
He afraidly asked to Forth.

"Sir,  c-can i go to see my b-brother, please. I-i promise that I'll come to you to fulfill my P-Promise".

Forth just nod his head with his serious face.

He opened his drower, put out some money and keep it on Beam's open palm.

"Use this when you needed ,Lam has already covered your brother's treatment".Forth

Come here after finishing  all your due work  and responsibilities. Remember  my men will be watching you
Dont try to run away.
I'm  not very good in terms of forgiveness.

Beam with trembling hands wai Forth and said thankyou.

After that he directly  run towards the hospital.
.

.

.

At City hospital

Beam was informed by doctor that kit is out of danger now. They transfer him to private room and he can meet him but he is still unconscious.

Beam open the knob of door and peak inside. Kit was lying there on bed with close eyes.
He has an IV drip on his right hand.
Beside him there is Phana who was drifting in sleep on couch.

Beam moved to kit and stand near his bed.
He caress kit's hair and put a kiss on his forhead.

"Get well soon kitty baby, your brother is dying to see you naa".

Beam was dearly looking at his brother.
He told phana to eat his dinner and go back to his dorm as he has class next day.
Phana told him that he will take care of kit's medical papers in university.

Beam nod in response.
Phana bid his goodbye to Beam and head towards his university.

Beam took kit's hand in his own and start thinking  about their life.
Thousands of inappropriate thoughts were running in his mind wildly.

He shivered on the mere thought of any mishappening to Kit.

Tears start taking their way on his cheeks without  his knowledge.

Beam drifted in sleep with those thoughts as this day seems to be very long for him.
.

.

.

Nexr morning kit open his eyes slowly and first thing he feel is something  heavy on his left hand.
He move to see and find Beam were sleeping putting his head on his left hand.

Kit mumble slowly.

"P'Beam"
Kit spoke softly.
Beam awake with the sound and abruptly open his eyes.

To see kit awake he feel like his soul return to his body.

Beam was teary and hug kit cautiously.
He was feeling very weak.

He said.
"How's  you baby", 'you okay,  let me call doctor naa'.

Kit hold Beam's hand and asked him with eyes close.

"P" hug me tightly.
Beam Without wasting further second hugged Kit tightly.

Both brother  shedding tears without  communicating any single word. As like they just need each other  not the words.

Doctor came to check and told them that Kit is out of danger now and after few days he will be discharged.

Beam on hearing this felt relieved but he knows that he has to go through alot in near future.

Suddenly  his chain of thought  interrupted  by ringing sound of his phone.

He took out his phone  from his pocket and  left unmoved to see the caller id.

"The CEO is calling"....

__________________________________
Thank you.
Thats for all today.
Hope you like the chapter.
Please do vote and comment.