Part 10: insensitivity

As Jeff stepped out of the teleport gate, a dog suddenly rushed into Jeff's face, but with a swing of his hand, Jeff cut the dog's body and its blood spilled into the living room in fear of everyone. .

Lucifer: Why would you do that?

To Lucifer's surprise, Jeff replied with an expressionless face.

Jeff: Just like what Rhaast said, your body just smells of lies.

Lucifer: Who is Rhaast?

Jeff: my real self.

Lucifer: What?

Jeff: From the moment I was born, there were two souls in my body: me and Rhaast, Rhaast possesses both strength and emotion and I only possess the body.

Lucifer: Then your evil power belongs to Rhaast?

Jeff: Yes, but don't be afraid because Rhaast has gone elsewhere, no one will ever be able to compete for your hell CEO seat.

Jeff: Rhaast gave me all his strength but took all of my feeling.

                     Jeff walked past Lucifer and patted her shoulder.

Jeff: No one dares, and I leave him there for everyone to do whatever they want.

Belphegor: You promised not to let me die.

Jeff: You think I care.

Beelzebub: Time to pay the price, you bastard.

Jeff: Call me when it's over.

                          Jeff then went upstairs leaving Belphegor screaming in pain, into Beelzebub's room, lying on his bed, thinking about his life as Jeff fell asleep and dreaming of his life from birth till now.

                           Jeff sees the abyss with loneliness and boredom, Jeff completely lost his emotions while in the abyss, when out Jeff was taken by Lucifer to see the doctor to help Jeff regain those feelings but the doctor to speak.

Doctor: we cannot cure him and he will never become a normal person or live a normal life again.

                           And when he got home from the hospital Jeff found everyone happy, sad, angry, but Jeff never had those feelings and Jeff just felt empty.

                         Helltaker wanted to help Jeff but Lucifer only knew the lies. Sometimes those words made Jeff feel nauseous.

                           Helltaker did everything he could to make Jeff happy but failed, Jeff never felt happy, Jeff felt that Helltaker had weight, Jeff didn't want Helltaker to worry too much for Jeff and ever since. Jeff started pretending to behave normally but Helltaker knew that Jeff was just pretending.

                             While at home, people stigmatized Jeff because he was different from them and Jeff realized that if he wanted to be treated well he had to behave like everyone else and Jeff started behaving normally and Jeff was not assigned. special treatment. And Jeff learned that it would be easier if he ended up forcing himself to be normal almost all the time, Jeff pretending to be friends with people, pretending to have hobbies, Jeff pretending to care about something. that happened. Not very often, but it's all fake, Jeff doesn't feel anything, the only thing Jeff feels is emptiness.

                                  A few days ago Jeff was thinking about his decision, Jeff wanted to experience life like everyone else, Jeff wanted to be happy, he wanted melancholy, Jeff wanted to feel something, and for a moment Jeff saw. a cat and he rushed in. , even though Jeff killed the cat, Jeff felt nothing but emptiness until Jeff saved Beelzebub at the beach and from there Jeff arose Love and hate around Beelzebub and he will do everything he can to make Beelzebub fall in love. You and Jeff will kill everything that stops Jeff from going to Beelzebub.

                                      Jeff heard Beelzebub.

Beelzebub: You can get down now Jeff. 

                                         Jeff went downstairs and found Belphegor, beaten to death.

Jeff: It was fun, maybe I have to go. 

                                           As Jeff approached the gate, Beelzebub arrived and handed Jeff a plate of pancakes and a can of soft drink.

Beelzebub: Here you go.

Jeff: for me?

Beelzebub: Yes, don't go hungry. 

                                                   Jeff hugs Beelzebub and promises her that he'll be back, and when Jeff walks in the gate, Jeff turns to reveal his crying face, Jeff cries for 20 years on earth, his heart finally feels get warm.