Part 12: revival

Leviathan was enjoying the feeling of victory when a bolt of lightning struck Jeff and Jeff's spinal cord gushed out and attached to Jeff's head and gave Jeff a new body.

Leviathan: how could that be?

                       Jeff just looked at Leviathan with crazy eyes.

Leviathan: wouldn't you say anything?

                         Jeff rushed into a mad attack.             

Leviathan: protect, help me.

                           And the skeletons come and push Jeff down but the strength of those skeletons is not enough and when Jeff transforms and when Jeff transforms it creates an explosion and knocks those bones at Leavithan.

                              Leviathan: you've made good use of that power, but you're still just a weak demon and can't stay in that form for long.

                                Faced with that, Leviathan still didn't care and just mocked Jeff.

Leviathan: A boy suffering from being abandoned by his biological mother and being used by a fly.

Jeff: Why don't you just shut up and die?

Leviathan: so you opened your mouth.

Jeff's body couldn't move.

Leviathan: you have been infected with my magic.

Jeff: What is that?

Leviathan: a power that only the seven hell princes can wield.

Leviathan: a power you can only dream of.

                      Leviathan stabbed Jeff with thousands of swords in a row and Jeff died when he learned that Jeff was dead. Leviathan was lucky to have killed Jeff, but only for a while Leviathan found himself fighting Jeff.

Leviathan: no, I just killed you.

                       And this loop goes on until Leviathan has to beg Jeff to spare him.

Leviathan: please forgive me.

 Jeff: How does the time loop feel?

Leviathan: time loop, but when did you take me away?

Jeff: From the moment you looked me in the eye, it's sad that you only notice more than you can notice.

Jeff: Stay happy.

Leviathan: no.

                     Leviathan tried to run to Jeff but it was too late and Jeff left him in it.

Jeff: This is the price you pay.

Leviathan: do you think that fly won't kill you?