Part 23: the king returns

At that moment, God summoned Ken to heaven and when Ken turned around, he found that Beel was sad.

Ken: What's the matter?

God: There is a devil worshiper on earth, go there and kill him.

Ken: Just like that?

                            Not allowing Ken to finish his sentence, God kicked him out on the way. He caught Uriel frowning seeing that Ken ran over and patted her shoulder.

Uriel: take your hand off.

Ken: What's the matter?

Uriel: just a few guys who want to be like Helltaker.

Ken: Helltaker?

Uriel: just a mortal person who owns a harem of both worlds.

Ken: sounds good, maybe I will become Heaventaker, starting with you.

                                 Just then, Ken is suddenly slapped and reprimanded by Uriel.

Uriel: How can you say such vulgar words in this holy place?

Ken: It's just a joke.

Uriel: a joke?

Ken: Old lady don't like to joke.

Uriel: Old lady?

                                      After they both got home, Ken was bored to go to the room but was thrown by Uriel with a mask that "put on it, if the devil knows your face it would be troublesome" at that moment Ken hugged her from the side. "You worry about me, like a mother". At this point, Uriel waved Ken out.

Uriel: I only do this for god's sake.

Ken: Whatever, I'm going to my room.

Uriel: What would you like to eat tonight?

Ken: Anything is fine.

                                         As Ken entered the room, he kept thinking about himself, "What am I before, the devil or the angel, why did everyone at the bakery call me Jeff" at that moment Ken fell asleep.

                                         and the dream begins with Ken falling to hell with his body motionless and he immediately falls to the deepest part of hell, the abyss, right there where Ken found a hoodie when Ken picked it up. . And a series of memories pop up in Jeff "I'm Jeff not Ken, they ruined my family and tricked me, it's time to get revenge" right now Uriel calls Jeff but is suddenly gobbled up by a centipede. into people. "What the hell?" and Jeff stomped on her chest, "tell me who I am, Jeff or Ken", Uriel dreaded saying "you are Ken, my best friend", but Jeff just broke her arm "wrong answer" now Now the house is suddenly turned off. And there is a loud shout and the other angels come in front of the door, just then Jeff comes out and bites the neck of a nearby angel.

Angel: The king is back.

Jeff: hungry.

                                                 And just like that Jeff rushed to eat the other angels, for a while Jeff was encountered God.

God: Time to clean up the trash.

                                                After a while Jeff was lying on the ground with serious injuries.