Part 11: dust

When Jeff went to hell, Leviathan's army was advancing from far away and, Frightened by Jeff's strength, Leviathan personally commanded this army.

Leviathan: put the weak demons first. 

                               And obeying Leviathan's orders, the demons sacrificed their arms to kill Jeff with arrows of holy water. Jeff used his powers to defeat other low-level demons and returned the arrows, causing the demons to die in pain, now only the lucky ones have seen Jeff and Leviathan fight.

Leviathan: What did you do that for?

Jeff: Because I sympathize with Beelzebub.

Leviathan: do you think that fly is worth your rescue?

Jeff: What?

Leviathan: that fly needs you now.

Jeff: it's not.

Leviathan: that fly only needs your strength.

Jeff: And what if she gets it?

Leviathan: it would be the end of that harem.

Jeff: I don't believe it.

Leviathan: that fly is a glutton and it wants to have all the power in this world and become a god.

Jeff: Shut up, I don't want to listen.

Leviathan: and when you kill me and get back there, that fly kills everyone except Helltaker.

Jeff: Why Helltaker?

Leviathan: a demon also needs to get rid of his lustful needs.

Jeff: Beelzebub won't do those things. 

                              Now Jeff fell to the ground and Leviathan ran over and cut off Jeff's head and laughed wickedly.

Leviathan: die half-blood.

                                  And Jeff died, and Jeff's soul was thrown into space with the other souls.

Jeff: Fighting, this weak body. 

                                    Even though he tried his best, Jeff's body didn't budge. Jeff was about to give up when he heard the cry of a soldier who died in the battle earlier.

Soldier: I'm sorry, parents, I can't protect you two anymore.

Jeff: Hey, why are you crying?

Soldier: Since my parents were ill and when I heard that Leviathan needed slaves, I joined with the intention of having money to save my parents' lives.

Jeff: It's weird, if you let those two die you'll be free, why don't you do that?

Soldier: What?

Jeff: When they die there will be nothing but two stinking flesh, why do you do everything to prolong their life, everything in this world will die, including the gods, nothing is immortal.

Soldier: Because since birth my parents gave me many things.

Jeff: Surely those things have to cost you to do these things, right?

Soldier: My dad taught me how to move and no matter how many times I fell, he always encouraged me and my mom was always happy when I came back and made me delicious food when I got good grades, How about you? 

Jeff: Me

                              Jeff remembers the image of Helltaker taking him to the hospital and when he was given his first shirt by Helltaker, and for Lucifer, Jeff was just feeling sad about her lie. But at the same time Lucifer regretted doing that to Jeff and Jeff promised Beelzebub that he would prove her innocent and come back safely, now Jeff decides that by all means he will come back. Jeff tried to get back to his body but it was too late, his body was dead, while Jeff was desperate a girl came up and knelt in front of Jeff.

Jeff: Hey, what are you doing?

                                The girl did not answer Jeff but focused on creating a new body for Jeff, then she motioned for Jeff to kill her, when Jeff hesitated she committed suicide and gave Jeff all that strength and spoke.

Girl: I'm giving you this back.

Jeff: What?

Girl: ancient demonic power. 

                                       Then the girl turned to dust.